Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

perky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay im not really..im home for the weekend again and being discharged either tuesday or wednesday. haven't visited his myspace profile so that's willpower for you. my head feels a bit charged up because of therapy sessions where the therapists want me to 'be more animated' ie bawl a lot. its happened but mostly privately and with a nurse i like. hmm! things are still strange and i feel kinda bad/weird making an entire thread dedicated to saying hello again..things are still raw and i get paranoid that people think i am in hospital because i got dumped. plus im reading the bell jar by sylvia plath in my room there and hide it incase the dr gets the wrong idea. things have come out from my past that i've been holding in and i didnt exactly mourn my dad's death or have a chance to exactly and the college hoohah bragh.
anyway just wanted to say hi in my usual format of down right refusing to use capital letters :p hope everyone is well and enjoying summer

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What is this summer you speak of oh wise one ? :D coz there aint any here !

Glad you're doing ok sunshine :)
    Good to hear from you trouble, glad you're getting there :wave:
    It's good to hear from you :)
    There's a bit of sunshine here, makes a change from the huuuuuge floods last weekend :impissed:
    the weather has been crazy recently but the thunderstorm was kinda refreshing! thanks for the replies :)
    Glad you're feeling better
    Good to hear :)
    Stay strong, kitten. x
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Keep on, you'll get there. Nice to see you again :)