Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am happy because...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm quite chuffed because I'm skint justnow and I found a 20 quid note in my trouser pocket! Must've been from the ball in London cause they were still in my suitcase, oops.

I'm also looking at prices for tickets to go and see the new Joseph in London, cheaper than I first thought :thumb:
  • Options
    I'M ECSTATIC BECAUSE I AM DOWNLOADING INTERPOL'S NEW ALBUM AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *faints*
  • Options
    I am actually in so much pain from being so happy!
  • Options
    I am happy because I JUST QUIT MY JOB.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Franki wrote: »

(y) I hope you were rude about it.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Onwards and upwards and all that jazz :yippe:
  • Options
    I'm happy cause I had a good old chinwag with my mate on the blower, there and Interpol's new album is still smexual but alas, not a patch on Turn On The Bright Lights. :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm happy because I'm drunk and still drinking... and it's all been for freeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    I'm happy because I just came back from a week away, a week away from working, a week away in the sun, rain, mist, but it was alllllllll fun :D I'm stil happy, not back to work until Monday. I'm actually so happy right now it's stupid :P
  • Options
    I'm happy cause I'm away to stand at my balcony and have a daydream.

I'm getting quite soppy texts through but I think it's to do with alcohol rather than any genuine sentiment :p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    (y) I hope you were rude about it.
    Why would I be rude about it? The only arsehole there is the owner, the rest of them are mostly alright.
  • Options
    Im happy because... sometimes several things will come together, all at once, and make you smile/stop/think/imagine.
  • Options
    I'm happy because Graduation Ball last night was AMAZING. Had so much fun with all my beautiful friends. Saw that Ralf Little wanker off the telly and despite his shocking banter, he gave me a signed photo of himself. Yeah, like I wanted one in the first place...

But, most importantly,

I MET THE WURZELS!!!
  • Options
    I'm happy because Graduation Ball last night was AMAZING. Had so much fun with all my beautiful friends. Saw that Ralf Little wanker off the telly and despite his shocking banter, he gave me a signed photo of himself. Yeah, like I wanted one in the first place...

He came to our uni a few weeks back. I got one too, lol. Oh, and he signed my nightvision ticket for me!
  • Options
    Im happy because Im going out to my favourite bar tonight. :)
  • Options
    I'm NOT happy because I can't cash my JSA. WOE. Nor get my toilettries or a bus ticket. :grump:
  • Options
    I'm happy because I decided to be like
  • Options
    Eeeee! I'm happy as I have an interview with a company that books transport for MTV/Sony/20th Century Fox staff! 15K a year starting, SWEET!
  • Options
    Nice, good luck.

I'm happy because I had a back massage today and it was lush. If that's the right context to use it in (my teenage cousin who's staying with us is giving me poor habits)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Nice, good luck.

I'm happy because I had a back massage today and it was lush. If that's the right context to use it in (my teenage cousin who's staying with us is giving me poor habits)

I love back massages, no one ever wants to give me one, though. :(