Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nipples Sizes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know if anyone saw the BBC1 programme last night on Naturists but the woman in it had the biggest Nipples I'd ever seen - at least on someone who wasn't pregnant. Each nipple looked about the size of a pea.

And to be honest I thought they were quite appealing.

Does women's nipple sizes vary a lot or change at different times of the month?

What does everyone prefer large or small nipples? And do some of you girls with large nipples get embarressed by them?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    each nipple looked about the size of a pea.

a pea is tiny!?
    Maybe he's talking about a mushy pea?
    beans wrote:
    a pea is tiny!?

My thoughts exactly. Dinner plates on the other hand... :p
    beans wrote:
    a pea is tiny!?

I meant the actual round ball shaped bit at the very tip was about the size of a large pea - like mine are about 2mm to 3mm across I'd say - hers were like about 3 or 4 times bigger
    Hmm if we're going by peas ... mine are about the same size as a tesco's frozen petit pois.
    You're weird.
    Haha, I saw that programme and actually commented on the size of her nipples - unusually large for someone with such small boobs... the phrase 'could cut glass' springs to mind... :lol:

Ilora x
    my ex used to love to try to make mine look bigger... with a little coaxing they come out more.
    prob that size cos they arent squashed up in a bra all day.... mine are pretty big when erect ...well, aren't everyone's? when theyre at rest, theyre still pretty big but that's cos of the jewellery :)
    in the spas over here in china all the women are completely naked. once when i was there i saw a women with nipples the size of thumbs... i'm not actually joking at all, i was quite scared! they weren't all too attractive.
    I saw that programme! My housemate commented on the size of her nipples too...
    It wasn't that they were really big, it was just that she has quite small breasts, so they were huge in proportion.
    my boyfriends commented on her nipples as well. Small ish breasts and huge nipples...well whatever turns you on.
    I never saw the programme but lots of small-breasted women have massive nipples (Keira Knightley) in rubbishy psycho film The Hole (look carefully or you'll miss it) she flashes and I've never seen anything like it. Kim Basinger is also supposed to have 'nipples like fgingers' (that's what my friends told me who decided to see) nine and half weeks aged thirteen (I still haven't seen it.) The biggets nipples I've ever seen were the size of Maltesers. Still can't work out why lots of women love to strip off in front of others at the gym, at the sauna...wherever. I'd rather lock myself in a toilet personally. I never worked out teh appeal of 'voluntary flashing' un;ess your Gisele or sth and want to show everyone the abs they haven't got.
    mazza wrote:
    I never saw the programme but lots of small-breasted women have massive nipples (Keira Knightley) in rubbishy psycho film The Hole (look carefully or you'll miss it) she flashes and I've never seen anything like it. Kim Basinger is also supposed to have 'nipples like fgingers' (that's what my friends told me who decided to see) nine and half weeks aged thirteen (I still haven't seen it.) The biggets nipples I've ever seen were the size of Maltesers. Still can't work out why lots of women love to strip off in front of others at the gym, at the sauna...wherever. I'd rather lock myself in a toilet personally. I never worked out teh appeal of 'voluntary flashing' un;ess your Gisele or sth and want to show everyone the abs they haven't got.
    There are loads of girls in the uni gym who do this. There are open showers and ones with doors on so there really is no need. Also some of them dry their hair whilst stark naked! I think its something to do with not wanting to get their clothes wet from their long hair but even so its weird. Also I find it weird (and semi-erotic) when girls rub body lotions and creams into there skin whilst naked in the changing room.
    mazza wrote:
    I never saw the programme but lots of small-breasted women have massive nipples (Keira Knightley) in rubbishy psycho film The Hole (look carefully or you'll miss it) she flashes and I've never seen anything like it.

KeiraKnightley05.jpg

This bit? all I searched was 'Keira Knightly hole' in google images, and this was the first pic!
    mine are pea sized.....just seems normal to me! brocilli sized would be interesting
    Randomgirl wrote:
    There are loads of girls in the uni gym who do this. There are open showers and ones with doors on so there really is no need. Also some of them dry their hair whilst stark naked! I think its something to do with not wanting to get their clothes wet from their long hair but even so its weird. Also I find it weird (and semi-erotic) when girls rub body lotions and creams into there skin whilst naked in the changing room.

The only problem is bushes can often start forest fires.
    for anyone that missed the BBC1 program it's on again at 1:05am tonight
    my girlfriend is a 32a and has large nipples which look beautiful, but to me it looks a lot better than a woman with large breasts and harhly any nipple, as their nipples dont become erect enough during sexual excitement, nipple size is to me not really important unless you have a fetish for breasts
    I just googled Keira knightly nipples. They dont look that big to me.
    I just googled Keira knightly nipples.

:lol: Lesbian :D
    I just googled Keira knightly nipples. They dont look that big to me.

Perhaps they have shrunk in the 18 months since this post died??!

Hmmm I think I might have to do some googling for Keiras nipples once the office empties a little ;)
    Wow this thread's old. I didn't expect to read about my own nipples when I clicked on it!
    keira knightley is fit.
    Wow this thread's old. I didn't expect to read about my own nipples when I clicked on it!

Hehe, it confused me too! I seriosuly don't remember watching the programme, or which housemate it would have been who commented on them!
    I saw some chick with nipples the size of grapefruits on the tyra banks show Her whole breasts were almost all nipple. :yes:
    my_name wrote: »
    I saw some chick with nipples the size of grapefruits on the tyra banks show Her whole breasts were almost all nipple. :yes:

:eek2: :yuck:
    I've got big areolas (the dark bit) and my nipples are a bit bigger than a pea when not erect, but I've got big breasts, so :) I don't think pea sized is unusual!
    lyra101 wrote: »
    I've got big areolas (the dark bit)

You dont need to be so technical...

Round these parts they are simply called burger nips :yes:
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    You dont need to be so technical...

Round these parts they are simply called burger nips :yes:

Apologies. Burger nips they are :p