Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone been travelling alone in asia before?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
id like to go, though not sure if im quite brave enough to conquer Asia by myself :nervous: Id like to do Japan or China? Anyone been by themselves and whats it like?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm doing Thailand at the end of this year/start of next year by myself. It's gonna be a little scary at first but I'm so excited.
    If you stay in dorms with other people in cheap hostels then you'll more than likely meet people and travel with them for some of the way.
  • Options
    yeah? have u booked it yet? and is it safe to go alone cos you hear all sorts of shit of people bein kidnapped etc.
  • Options
    Nah, I'm going on holiday to Corfu in a couple of weeks and I'm stressing out about getting all my spending money together for that, I've also got a rave coming up and a couple more exams. But when all this stuff's out the way, I'm gonna book my flight to Bangkok and a few nights in a hostel. The rest I'm gonna leave until I'm there and just take it as it comes.