Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hash cakes

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot

Just outta curiosity, how do you make them?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well...i think u just make cakes as normal (flour marg eggs sugar), but u also put in a bit of hash / dope / whatever

they were sellin hash truffles at glatonbury as well, which i guess would b melted chocolte butter and suger with dope in it.

have fun ermm...experimenting...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can definetly recomend having hash cakes there alot stronger than smokin it and you dont feel sick if your not used 2 smokin.
    All you need is about £10 of solids/draw/resin,a parmasan cheese grater (availably at sainsburys),and some cookie or cake mix (i use dennis the mennis chocolate cake mix).
    Grate the draw into a fine powder and then add to the cake mix and cook as normal.
    It takes about 1-2 hours to feel the effect,which can be very strong if your not used to it.
    I recomend you have only one because they can reduce even harcore smokers into dribblin fools(as many of my friends have found out)
    Have fun