Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wots wot?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, im confused.
wots charlie? and how do u take it?
and is weed just a name/form of cannabis? i know (i think) u put weed in joints/spliffs, and u do bongs, buckets & woteva.
im being thick again but im confused.

Comments

• Options
    As far as i know charlie is another name for cocaine/coke whateva u call it.Although dont trust me!
  • Options
    yeah charlie is coke. You can either snort it by putting it into lines and rolling up a bank note and snorting it through that, or you can dip your finger in it and rub it on your gums. When you snort it it kind of numbs everything it touches on the way down. Same as if you rub it on your gums- it makes them tingle.
    Weed is another form of cannabis and you rip bits off and stick it in a joint. Draw is another form of cannabis and this is solid and looks like an oxo cube. You just heat it with a lighter and crumble bits off and stick it in a joint.
    Are charlie and weed what your mates are taking? Cannabis isn't really dangerous but charlie can be. Cannabis is class C while charlie is Class A.
  • Options
    grass is cannabis leaf, while you can get crumbled bud which is loads more potent.

coke/charlie/snow is best avoided. so is solid/draw/hash/resin if your into cannabis, not very potent and very damaging to the lungs, while bud contains little tar and is far more potent and the stuff (skunk) round here at £20 an 8th is good value for its quality.