Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ritalin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's this like?
My mate has got hold of a load of tablets, gonna try them out sometime this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Not really worth it mate.

Did some of these years ago and they just monged me right out.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I used to do Adderoll, I'm sure they are quite similar. I liked them. Would stay up all night drawing pictures on post it notes with markers. Maybe not your idea of fun, but whatever :p I wouldn't say there was a real buzz with it though, just the fact of not sleeping.
  • Options
    Tried it last night...

We crushed them up and snorted them, they were alright, a bit crappy though. Reminded me of shit quality speed, without the rushes... felt a bit spun out with a very minor sort of buzz that made me feel really alert and awake for hours but that's about it.
  • Options
    had a few boxes of these a year or two ago, gives you a nice speedy buzz if you ate enough

completely ripped the arse out of it tho, eating them in 5's and 10's at a time and snorting the fuck out of them.. probably wouldn't bother with em again!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    had a few boxes of these a year or two ago, gives you a nice speedy buzz if you ate enough

completely ripped the arse out of it tho, eating them in 5's and 10's at a time and snorting the fuck out of them.. probably wouldn't bother with em again!

I only snorted 4 crushed up tablets...
    I think I'll try larger doses next time, apparantly in high doses it's gives a stimulant effect very similar to coke?
  • Options
    :eek:
  • Options
    :eek:

:confused:
  • Options
    lol srry i'm just not used to blatant discussions about the pro's an cons of drugs. :) cass xx
  • Options
    lol srry i'm just not used to blatant discussions about the pro's an cons of drugs. :) cass xx

It is the drugs board...
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    I used to do Adderoll, I'm sure they are quite similar.

Not really, if I remember right Ritalin isnt technically an amphetamine.

Just because they are a legal drug doesnt mean they are safe, they are obviously not meant to be snorted so just whacking loads up your nose isnt a stunningly wise idea. Go easy, stage yourself and dont use too many.
  • Options

so... what did you expect form a drugs forum?

haven't tried ritalin myself but there are so many better things you could do,.
    don't know anyone who recommends it highly.
  • Options
    Wow sorry to here that it felt like crap speed. I tell you now the shit im perscribed fucks you up worse, I wonder if it depends on the country??? any who as well the first time i snorted them (post persciption) I snorted about 6, 10 Mg pills. I gotta wicked buzz and. about half an hour latter i did 60 more Mg and got sick to my stomach. I ate somthing then i went to sleep, Felt great the next day. I realy dont know if it is dangerous since my older brother did a line of 20 to try and sober up. Same thing but with the Alcahol in his stomach he couldnt sleep untill he puked 9 hours after words. Still it was realy fun.
  • Options
    Can't have been a very big dose of speed if you got to sleep easily...
  • Options
    the effects are very speedlike at higher doses, not anything thing coke really tho

as a rule of thumb i was snortin them in 2's or 3's, they rip the fuckin face off you too .. they kick in a LOT faster when you snort em tho ive noticed

like i said i wouldnt really bother with them but would probably eat/sniff them if they were sittin there