Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

C4 maths exam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anyone else take it-how did you find it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My brother did.......

Think I'm more nervous than he was.
    my friends did, they all said it was horrible - i hate maths, didnt take it, they all wish they didnt now!!

they said something about a wierd essay question about calculating the length of waves was a silly question?

How did you get on?
    I think that must have been a different exam board as had no questions bout waves-i thought they had some interesting interpretations of the topics and it wasnt a brilliant exam not as enjoyable as my C1 retake(done for the hell of it)
    I did C4 in january, and got an E :( hardest exam I've ever done. My friend did it this summer and he said it was pretty hard. He mentioned a question about waves aswell, in the comprehension paper bit.

I did C1 retake this year too. It's so refreshingly simple after doing C4! I just needed to boost my overall marks a bit so it seemed the best one to retake.
    I did C3 in january and managed to get a B on it-dont know how as found it so hard and was convinced i only got an E or a D-so i dont know-im sure you will have done fine-maths is always so unpredictable