Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

STOP!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You all say you take drugs and can't stop but don't you see your wasting your lives away!! Whats so fun about taking drugs anyway? Its better to stop now then never!!!

Comments

• Options
    hi kissyboo,
    i used to agree till i started posting here, and i got a real earbashing from the likes of dirty_harry. and i realised that people do drugs 4 many different reasons, which can often b 4 personal reasons, not to look good.
    i choose not to do drugs, and i gather u do to, but if other people do want to take drugs then thats up to them to destroy their own lives, they get enough warning about them.
    to b honest as long as they dont flaunt it in my face or try to persuade me to do it then i dont bother me 2 much. at thr end of the day its their choice, if they wanna kill themselves then so b it.
    dont take this offensively, but ithink ur views might change if u read through other posts under the drug forum.
    by the way expect an earbashing to, but dont take offence to them either ever1 has their own view.
    c ya
    love helly
  • Options
    I ain't an addict, even though I use some hard drugs, I dont usually take them to a high as to avoid the risk of addiction or just be very carefull with the dosage a week. I dont do heroin or speed as they are too risky and dangerous because of tolerance but coke is safer than you think. Check out some of Dazes or mines posts, we aint thugs, I myself am a very peacefull person and dont like violence. You must try weed someday, im not forcing you but check out www.ukcia.org for reasurance. I think everyone should try it at least once.
  • Options
    Not saying we can't stop taking drugs.... most drugs rn't addictive...
    As for what's good about them.... everything is cept the side affects... that's y ppl take them... U not an 'addict' if u take drugs u just take em..