Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Controversial Post per 'Caliph's' Request...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever used chemicals without someones knowledge/consent as retribution for one reason or another? I've used everything from Ipecac(makes you puke) to LSD to even a score. Anyone else ever done anything so reckless and dangerous to get revenge? Tell us about it, I'll post my favorite LSD revenge story after someone else posts one.

Comments

• Options
    Nah, I'd never use drugs as a way of harm to someone as I know what they can do to people. If this person died I'd never sleep again. Even though I have a drink story to tell. I invited a girl round to watch a video for the evening, didn't really know her. She wanted an orange juice so I put a quarter of a glass in and went to put the water in. I couldn't help noticing the tap looked more like a bottle than before and definatly don't remembering it saying the words "Smirnoff" on it. Oh well, fuck it. After a glass she noticed the difference and how she felt drunk. She hit me wih a cusion and pounced on me. Went out with her for 7 weeks till she decieded it was lust and she wanted love. Oh well.
  • Options
    so whats ur LSD story then?
  • Options
    Never done it myself, though some1 I didn't get along with at all had there drink spiked with a bad pill one night we both ended up in the same place, put him in hospital for 2 weeks, wasnt me doing it but get the feelin it was one of my m8s.