Home Drink & Drugs
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Which drugs are harmful?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am only 14, so I do not know which drugs are harmful and which ones aren't. I would like to know which drugs harm the body.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm no expert on drugs, but solvents nearly killed me & they're legal. My best mate OD'd on paracetamol and ended up in hospital, I also know a lad who ended up in hospital for drinking too much.
    If u want to take drugs take cannabis, I haven't heard of anyone dieing of a weed overdose yet.
    I suppose Dirty Harry is the expert in this area.

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
    ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
    SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.
    no drugs r safe at all, poeple can take em 4 years and not have any major problems, and some can experiment 4 the 1st time and end ur seriously damaged or dead.
    it also may not b directly to drugs in the body(i know what i mean)they all effect ur brain and can give u a false sense of flyin etc, i new some 1 who was 'high' and had a sense of flyin and dive out of theyre bed room haed first, they became mince meat.
    drugs r an awful thing to get in 2, it not only affectsd u but also ur family and friends.
    never eva feel pressurised to take and kinda drug in any kinda way. ur more respectable and cool 4 havin the will power and self confidence 2 say no.
    b good,keep safe
    love ya helly
    no drugs r safe at all, poeple can take em 4 years and not have any major problems, and some can experiment 4 the 1st time and end ur seriously damaged or dead.
    it also may not b directly to drugs in the body(i know what i mean)they all effect ur brain and can give u a false sense of flyin etc, i new some 1 who was 'high' and had a sense of flyin and dived out of theyre bed room window head first, they became mince meat.
    drugs r an awful thing to get in 2, it not only affectsd u but also ur family and friends.
    never eva feel pressurised to take and kinda drug in any kinda way. ur more respectable and cool 4 havin the will power and self confidence 2 say no.
    b good,keep safe
    love ya helly
    soz didnt mean a send it 2 x's read the 2nd please
    In order to pass out from weed you would have to eat a lump of resin the size of a tennis ball and to overdose you would need 20,00 times that much, no stomach could hold that. XCT is pretty safe but quality is a big question mark. I'd stick to weed if i were you.