Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which drugs are harmful?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am only 14, so I do not know which drugs are harmful and which ones aren't. I would like to know which drugs harm the body.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm no expert on drugs, but solvents nearly killed me & they're legal. My best mate OD'd on paracetamol and ended up in hospital, I also know a lad who ended up in hospital for drinking too much.
    If u want to take drugs take cannabis, I haven't heard of anyone dieing of a weed overdose yet.
    I suppose Dirty Harry is the expert in this area.

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
    ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
    SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.
    no drugs r safe at all, poeple can take em 4 years and not have any major problems, and some can experiment 4 the 1st time and end ur seriously damaged or dead.
    it also may not b directly to drugs in the body(i know what i mean)they all effect ur brain and can give u a false sense of flyin etc, i new some 1 who was 'high' and had a sense of flyin and dive out of theyre bed room haed first, they became mince meat.
    drugs r an awful thing to get in 2, it not only affectsd u but also ur family and friends.
    never eva feel pressurised to take and kinda drug in any kinda way. ur more respectable and cool 4 havin the will power and self confidence 2 say no.
    b good,keep safe
    love ya helly
    no drugs r safe at all, poeple can take em 4 years and not have any major problems, and some can experiment 4 the 1st time and end ur seriously damaged or dead.
    it also may not b directly to drugs in the body(i know what i mean)they all effect ur brain and can give u a false sense of flyin etc, i new some 1 who was 'high' and had a sense of flyin and dived out of theyre bed room window head first, they became mince meat.
    drugs r an awful thing to get in 2, it not only affectsd u but also ur family and friends.
    never eva feel pressurised to take and kinda drug in any kinda way. ur more respectable and cool 4 havin the will power and self confidence 2 say no.
    b good,keep safe
    love ya helly
    soz didnt mean a send it 2 x's read the 2nd please
    In order to pass out from weed you would have to eat a lump of resin the size of a tennis ball and to overdose you would need 20,00 times that much, no stomach could hold that. XCT is pretty safe but quality is a big question mark. I'd stick to weed if i were you.