Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

little white n black dots on ket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone else see little white dots falling from the sky when they do ket , then one in a hundred dots is black :crazyeyes ??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eh?!
    Noooo, not me. Although I can close my eyes and see actual scenes of me in a night club dancing, or films.

Plus, the room sort of melts into oblivion, it's fucking cool. Music also helps me trip out lots, too. The worst trip I had with music affecting me was listening to 'Sexy Boy' by Air. WOAH DUDE. I can't remember why but I was just dead freaked out, ha. It felt evil as though a mad scientist wanted my brain and he wanted to put in the space left by my brain some Smarties. Then this cat came out of nowhere and then I thought I was a cat by a fire, mental.

I have NO sense of perspective on K either, I mind I was shouting on my mate who was at the end of the hall waiting to get into the loo thinking he was so far away and I was heavy despairing I'd never see him again and he walked up to the other end of the hall where I was sitting and I freaked out and I was like 'FUCK MATE WOOOOOAH HOW'D YOU DO THAT!' Ahahahaha, I just spoke like a proper stoner there.

I fucking love K! Ahhhhh, I can never talk on K, I always feel as though my face is made of plasticine and I'm always aware of my mouth being like Stretch Armstrong's face, haha. Also, I stutter lots and my mate slags me off saying I should be doing dubstep music as I keep going 'womp womp womp womp' like a bassline or summat.

Goodtime fun.
    Skilton wrote: »
    does anyone else see little white dots falling from the sky when they do ket , then one in a hundred dots is black :crazyeyes ??

I see loads of white dots flashing in the sky everyday from drug use. Fucked up shit. :shocking:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I see loads of white dots flashing in the sky everyday from drug use. Fucked up shit. :shocking:

too right.. more worryingly ive been seeing a few big strips of black shit floating about after gettin a good dig round the side of the head a couple of months back there.. wouldnt worry me too much but its only affecting one eye so somethin dodgys goin on :( .. get black stuff floatin about from hppd anyway but this is diff! :crazyeyes
    Yerascrote wrote: »

dont sound to good:shocking: lol , least its only when im doing ket i get it :naughty:
    Skilton wrote: »

nope