Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weed...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is the worse drug for your brain .. just stopped smoking it after four years everyday , fucks you up . all about the occaisional sniff up:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skilton wrote: »
    Is the worse drug for your brain .. just stopped smoking it after four years everyday , fucks you up . all about the occaisional sniff up:thumb:

yes cos coke is so good for you. :p

weed isnt good for some people, however I know some who smoke it every day and are no different.

:thumb:
    lol didnt say it was good for you ... yer it seems like there not but they are! i kno two people in rehab for just green :naughty:
    Skilton wrote: »

Yup!

It took me a year to realize how badly it fucks with your head. The odd spliff at parties, when drunk or high on sniff or E, I can get along with it. Smoking it everyday generally, is a bad idea I think. Certainly was for me.
    yer you dont realise then you start depending on it , although its not addictive when you smoke it everyday u do become dependant .:banghead:
    True, I know someone who has ruined his life through smoking Cannabis every day... but that's not to say that coke can't control you either.
    It has a nasty habbit of catching up on you aswell, alot quicker than you realise.
    If you use anything too much it can be bad for you.

I smoke weed everyday and find it doesn't have a huge effect on your life, it may make you feel less motivated to do things and all that but you know at the end of the day you have to get on with things and not just laze around all the time smoking ganga.

Some people can do it, some can't, i've a mate who's fucked from ganga, he got sacked from his work and kicked outta his house, just doesn't do anything and wants the smoke all the time, it's the only thing that matters.
    Well the truth is campains agianst most drugs rely on propaganda. On artical form those agianst claimed that majiuna cigarrets have more tar then a hole pack of the worst brand. They dont tell you that they got the research from big tabacco. It was to see if they added new presurvitives to joints what kinda of effects it would have.

You gotta under stand as shogun said that to much of a anything is bad. Weed does is about as bad as coffee in these respects.
    smoking weed is bad man.
    i've done it all, apart from heroin, which i'd never touch, but i can say that weed/ganja/pot/whatever is bad news. no ta merci.
    Matty wrote: »
    Well the truth is campains agianst most drugs rely on propaganda.
    :yes: and then there are those that tell you cannabis is a good anageslic (sp?) at the end of the day too much of ANYTHING is bad for you, in moderation nothing is going to completely f**k you up.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I have to say weed fucked my head up more than any other drug I've taken. Even now, a coupleof bangs on a spliff, I'm ruined for hours, hating life.
    Weekender Offender 
    Yeah Skive I hear ya, I proper fucked myself up smoking weed all day and night for years, horrible shit - I'm still paranoid and depressed - obviously I can't attribute it solely to the weed, but jesus it doesn't help.

Now if I smoke, I enjoy it as a one off but if I smoke for a couple nights on the trot I start feeling down and I get anxious when I'm stoned having palpatations and shit.. not cool!
    I think enough as it is without weed, I get edgy and worry too much on it. Saying that, except the odd draw when pissed I haven't smoked it nigh on 2 years now. :thumb:
    Weed just helps me to go to sleep... I do notice the paranoia but apart from that no major downsides.
    A 'mate' of mine (well ex mate now, because of this) smokes it everyday and he's totally gone. He hasn't been clubbing in a year because he's too paranoid, he accuses us of stealing his weed everytime we see him...he's just a lost cause.
    Like any drug it has its dangers, and like many others unfortunately whether or not you are more at risk is a total unknown until you start using.

To coin a phrase its about Education, Education, Education - that and legal supply.
    I've lost a couple of friends to weed - sounds drastic I know, but they've just become mongs, who never want to do anything or go anywhere. I tried so hard to do things with them and get them out, but they're barely interested. Shame because we used to be really good mates, but they're just not the same people anymore. I still see them from time to time, but I don't even bother asking them to do stuff anymore, because I know they'll just be getting stoned.
    ^^ same here , worse thing is they are moving on to rocks now :( lost all there mates already stupid pricks!
    it's like anything really .. everything is ok in moderation but obviously if you go too over board on something it ent gonna be good for ya.