Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Exciting opportunity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those interested in the subjects covered by this section you may want to check out the volunteering opportunity to get really involved in how things develop -

http://www.do-it.org/oppdetails.do?id=1121912

Comments

• Options
    Out of interest are you allowed to list an age like that? Isnt it classed as discrimination now?
  • Options
    Not as far as I know for a volunteering opportunity, especially when it's for an organisation working specifically for that age group, and wants people within the target group for the opportunity.

However I stand to be corrected if you can find the legislation.
  • Options
    I dont want to bother you with legislation, I was just wondering out loud. Anyway I am so far outside of your desired age bracket its nice of you to even let me use the boards.
  • Options
    What's vodcasting? All that comes to mind is vodka and sadly I'm sure it's not that!
  • Options
    Seem to remember it's one of the terms used for video podcasting, so essentially blogging using video or podcasting using video / all the same thing really