Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Application Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm really stuck! Brain freeze/thickness.....call it what you will!

I'm applying for o2 and a couple of the questions have got me stumped...these for example

The ability to provide solutions to a wide range of customer enquiries is important in the role of a CSA in O2. Tell me about a time when you identified someone's needs a time when you really had to pull out all the stops to help them explain what they really wanted.

and

Think about something significant that you have achieved at work, a project or piece of work that made you feel really proud. Briefly describe it below.*

To be honest, the job I'm in at the minute is a no brainer! I work in a convenience store (Londis) so don't really have to identify customer needs or do projects!

How can I blag it?

Sure I tell people the cheese is buy one get one free but it's hardly identifying customer needs....

Any advice guys?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Isn't the first one basically asking you how good you are at dealing with customers?
    It doesn't have to be something you've done at work, what other things do you do?
    not a lot lol

already applied now anyhoo lol