Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey, Daze....

Hey mate need some advice. I smoke crack fairly regularly (every 1 to 2 weeks) and don't always take it to a high, just a puff for a kick but lately my withdrawal symptoms have been getting a little more shitty than usual and I'm wondering if I should stop for a while but I'm confused as you don't get a tolerance to coke or crack.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Harry..
    With crack u don't get tolerance levels up but the more u smoke it eve if ur just doing it once or twice a week the more u need it... Sounds like ur like me with it... cos I kinda started again although not serious after giving up I just do it once or twice a month... If ur getting withdrawls it's ok.... just try not to start doing it more regularaly to get over them...
    If u do wanna stop for a while, do it but it stays in ur blood for like 8 months so unless ur giving up for good ther's not 2 much point..
    Im a little worried about getting addicted because crack can be a fun drug if your responsible but it can drag you down to an all time low if you give it a chance. Any advice on how I should proceed as I like the drug but it can be as bad as heroin.
    Just ahve to be careful with it m8.... U can use it for fun but it's well easy to get too into... make sure u don't do it over once a fortnight(which I think is about the right amount n u get no withdrawls) n if u start getting bad withdrawls just give it a rest for a while... nothing much else u can do just make sure it doesn't start being to regular
    You could say the same about heroin but then again heroin is more addictive cos of the physical pleasure and withdrawal shit.