Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

y r drugs so good

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok u lot wots so good wiv drugs, ok i think they suck, so go on prove me wrong

Comments

• Options
    Ok Girl... y r drugs good...
    Easy question to answer... cos they're fun...
    If u go out drinking that's 1 thing u can do now I don't know about every1 else... but doing the same thing every time u go out gets a bit boring... You might be in a different place but in general all u do is get drunk.
    This gets a bit boring after a while for me repetitive... now depending on what drugs u take u have more options..
    e.g. I take pills, smoke weed, do acid, snort coke, this varies up my weekends big time.. gives me load more options on what to do, all(except coke) is cheaper than getting pissed and in my opinion, all (except smoking) is better fun than getting pissed.
    U can mix n match with drugs as well.. which gives u more options of what to do...
    Drugs r good because they're fun u can have fun without them... just not as much and in not as many ways.

****If some1 posts the same question twice the same answer is bound to come up twice****
  • Options
    i agree with daze when saying it is cheaper to do drugs (i.e. pills).. i go to places where its £4.50 a pint of lager.. for a few quid more you can get a bean (E).. i can guarantee that drinking booze is going to make people violent.. E's dont..
    thats my opinion why doing that is better..
    (also, dont get me wrong, i like to drink as well, probably more than my fair share)..
    people die from drink and fags more than e's.. if you work, you pay for people to have treatment for cancer (due to smoking)... there is more drunks going about casuing crime and wastinging there lifes even more.. thats the sort of people that society needs to be careful of..
    drink is 100 times more worse than e's.. or billy (speed).....
    harder drugs i dont do... so i cant comment on that...

[This message has been edited by peatee (edited 06-08-2000).]