Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

people who take drugs r losers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
all u lot out there who take drugs for fun, must have some problem yeah if u wanna ave u trill do some thing safer like jump for a plane . y take drugs when u can not just hurt ur self but also the people around u i think u have a few screws missin.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm wonder when some1 is gonna put an general knowledge test on the entrance 2 this thing to block out idiots who obviously know nothing about anything they're talking about
    Listen here.....FUCK OFF!!! If you don't know what you're on about.....FUCK OFF!!! DIE SLOW MOTHER FUCKER, GO TO HELL. Go to some of the other boards where you belong, you dont belong here, GO SCREW YOURSELF MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW RISK IF YOU JUMPED OFF A FUCKING CLIFF!!!!!

P.S. Sorry Dom
    another pure example....
    why dont you piss off!
    one day, you`ll grow up, and stop being 16!
    with views that have no relevance...
    Harry, mate, don't lower yourself to verbally abusing ignorant people! You can string a really good argument together - which is what a discussion group is all about, right?
    hehehe..... think that will be the last time any idiots put anything up in this section... guess it's gonna b kinda quiet now
    ok u lot say that i dint no enough about it , so go on u lot tell me y drugs r so good
    Ok Girl... y r drugs good...
    Easy question to answer... cos they're fun...
    If u go out drinking that's 1 thing u can do now I don't know about every1 else... but doing the same thing every time u go out gets a bit boring... You might be in a different place but in general all u do is get drunk.
    This gets a bit boring after a while for me repetitive... now depending on what drugs u take u have more options..
    e.g. I take pills, smoke weed, do acid, snort coke, this varies up my weekends big time.. gives me load more options on what to do, all(except coke) is cheaper than getting pissed and in my opinion, all (except smoking) is better fun than getting pissed.
    U can mix n match with drugs as well.. which gives u more options of what to do...

Drugs r good because they're fun u can have fun without them... just not as much and in not as many ways.
    Daze, I've been around a bit, and tried some drugs, and liked some better than others. But there are lots of things in my life that are better than drugs right now. You aren't automatically a wanker if you don't take drugs, it's just a choice that some people want to make. I don't look down on them for doing it, and I don't take the piss out of them for not doing it either. Taking acid definitely did not make my life better, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who can say that. Do what you like, I'm not judging you, but I think it's fair to say that drugs are not for everybody. And I really think that there are some people that react badly to drugs and shouldn't do them.
    Of course there are things better in peoples lives than drugs... My life doesn't revolve around drugs I'm just saying that they're fun to do... if u start taking drugs more seriously than just for fun u got a problem... I don't c y people who havn't tried any drugs b 4 can just come out and say 'They're all bad' cos they're not... u take them for fun much like u play a sport for fun... Acid well it's been proved to alter ur brain chemistry when ur on acid u see things from a different perspective and it does change u a bit cos it makes u think more... That's what it's done to me and a lot of other people I know...
    I said b4 that u don't have 2 do drugs I got a lot of friends who don't do drugs at all... I think that if they don't want to do it then they dont have to but I say to them if they're only scared of taking drugs like E cos ur gonna die then ur not gonna die and then u might as well take them...
    Acid I do think every1 should do... it's the only drug I do think every1 should do... not regularily but 1ce at least... just my own point of view cos of what it's done for me...
    u don't have to do anything but if u don't take a risk every 1ce in a while ur lifes gonna b pretty dull
    Everyone should do acid because it makes you think more? For starters, I think too much! I don't think you should encourage everyone to do acid either, especially immature little girls. If someone has things like panic attacks or depression (both very common problems in our age group) then acid is not such a good idea. It seems to make people with an underlying tendency to schizophrenia quite ill, when they might have been OK otherwise. If you want to think more, you don't necessarily have to take drugs. Oh, and when it comes to drugs, I do know what I'm talking about - I used to work in a very forward-thinking and modern substance abuse treatment unit. It's a very individual decision to take drugs or not. However, it does really piss me off when people who don't know anything about drugs make a big fuss about how evil they are. But you can still know a hell of a lot about drugs, even if you don't take them yourself. Ask any pharmacist...
    Ok then fair enuff not every1 should do acid... ppl who obviously can't handle acid shouldn't do it... just people in a reasonable state of mind should.

I tripped with a lot of people on their first time... U can also tell after that whether they should do it or not.. The only 2 people who I know who have bad expieriences with it r 2 people I said shouldn't b tripping...
    I never said u didn't know what u were talking about... u seem to know what ur talking about... the people who started dissing drugs r the people who don't...

As for people like pharmicists knowing what they're talking about I doubt it... The drug brochures we used to get at school used to say all this shit bout drugs which is not true... n if n e of them had tried them they would know that acid isn't all this pink elephant visual stuff that ppl associate with it it's more to do with a state of mind.

My first time doing acid I thought I was gonna start seeing Aliens n stuff... Ketamin doesnt even do that 2 u...
    that's just an example of what all these 'experts' make it out 2 be... U don't freak out through the visuals on acid... if u have a bad trip it's a mental thing not a visual thing.

I know a bit about most drugs but not much... I only found out the other day what the average pill contained and that shocked me but I know enuff to say that if u rn't allergic to them and r in a reasonable state of mind they're not dangerous
    Originally posted by Daze:

As for people like pharmicists knowing what they're talking about I doubt it... The drug brochures we used to get at school used to say all this shit bout drugs which is not true... n if n e of them had tried them they would know that acid isn't all this pink elephant visual stuff that ppl associate with it it's more to do with a state of mind.

Things like that are written/promoted by the police. they came in to do a presentation to us where I was working before - and they really didn't know what they were talking about, we laughed them out of the building...
    I'd just like to bring to your attention that I don't know much about this board as I am quite new to it. However to hear your accusations that all users of drugs here are bad, is basically a ridiculous accusation. I myself only use cannabis, which I may add will have elements taken out of it for legalisation in the near future, I use it not for recreational use but for Dire back pain as I broke my back 2 and a half years ago. So I feel that comment was very unfair to people who a) have problems that illegal drugs can help with. or b) cannot just do all the norm, ie drinking, for recreational fun.

JENNIE
    WHAT'S SO BAD BOUT DRUGS?
    Some can screw you up, but hash, acid & L.S.D. are all pretty safe so long as you don't overdose. Tobacco is far worse for you than pot, pot on its own is like alcohol without the hangover.
    E-Z M8s. Well I haven't done anything drug related for nearly a decade and I don't feel the need to anymore. It was a stage in my life, the social circle I was in, I guess. I look back though and can say that I had loads of good times at that stage and even though I've settled down and have a daughter now, I wouldn't change my past because I don't feel that I have anything to be ashamed of.
    I have M8s that still do stuff (inevitable when you are into the dance scene I suppose) but I feel I don't need to take anything now to have a great time. I'm buzzin on life M8. I had a shit childhood and now I've got a brilliant hubby, daughter, job, house, blaa, blaa, blaa and I am content.
    In my opinion, if you are sensible with your drug taking (just like with drinking) you shouldn't have any problems.
    Anyone who hasn't taken drugs and tries to say otherwise is just pure ignorant.
    I wasn't a loser when I was a teen and I certainly am not now. I was just experiencing life in different ways and I'm glad that I did because I am not ignorant like you.
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    Listen here.....FUCK OFF!!! If you don't know what you're on about.....FUCK OFF!!! DIE SLOW MOTHER FUCKER, GO TO HELL. Go to some of the other boards where you belong, you dont belong here, GO SCREW YOURSELF MOTHER FUCKER. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW RISK IF YOU JUMPED OFF A FUCKING CLIFF!!!!!

P.S. Sorry Dom
    Calm down Harry, your getting all stressed out, go and sit down and take another tablet !!

A lot of you have had a go at the person who posted this issue for beinmg ingorant. check this; YOU ARE JUST AS IGNORANT!!!
    If any of you read my post on the media you'll know ny stance on drugs; most of peolple are ill informed or just hear one sde of the argument. Take a minute to thik about what you say.
    Some of you have said that drugs dont do anything wrong; that in itself is wrong, an i am living proof of that. I started to take speed and dope when I was 20 and my habit worsened to the point where I was on the brink of losing my job, my house and everything I held dear because I believed that I should be open with people and never denied taking drugs. Well that got me on a charge of dealing class A drugs, which meant having my rented house searched, my employers informed, and maybe the most nasty thing was having cavity searchs by the police, which they had a courts approval to do.
    Drugs can be fun, yeah, but they alter your brian chemistry amongst other things. I now have a very bad problem with my longterm memory, I have a hole ion my nose the size of alaska and my general fitness is not what it was.
    Lay off people who say that drugs are bad; thats their opinion to which they are entitled. Im no longer pro or anti drugs; Im pro empowerment and education, so that you can make you own minds up.
    Me? I dont even drink that much anmore, just in case.
    Yeah course u can get too into drugs, like n e thing u can get too into, e.g. Alcohol, religion n shopping plus quite a lot more. With n e of those u can ruin ur life u don't see people going around saying don't go shopping u might get addicted n make urself broke.
    Drugs may be easier to get into, but as long as ur not stupid with them, in which case u shouldn't be doing them in the first place u'll be ok. Ther's also a lot of difference between speed, which everyone knows is a dirty kids drug, and dope and E, which hold less of a likelihood of getting addicted to than Alcohol.
    In my own opinion, like I mentioned b4 I do not see y drugs r necessary to have fun. I was into stuff as a teenager and had some great times but I didn't go 2 far. I had smokin sessions with my m8s and took speed once. I did it for the one off experience and knew that it was addictive so when I came down I refused to take it again.

I know people that have had their lives screwed up by drugs and I know people that r sensible with it. I think this has something to do with addictive personalities. Drugs will ruin your life if you allow them to just like alcohol. Most people have the odd drink but they don't all become alcoholics and have their lives ruined by it.

I don't need to do drugs (I don't even drink coffee or cola for crying out loud, simply because I try hard not to polute my body with stimulants), but I do not have a go at people that do drugs and I don't call them losers. I would be a hypocrite if I did.

If u had bad experiences with drugs it is good to make others aware of them but I'm sure u wouldn't go around calling people 'losers' because of it.

I know some great people that are doing really well for themselves and they still dabble in drugs sometimes but they are careful. They are good people and are definitely not losers.

So carry on letting people know your drug experiences, good or bad. No one is here to glamorize drug-taking. They r purely sharing their own experiences with others so that they can make their own decisions and maybe feel less need to judge others that r in situations they don't really understand.
    Keep in mind that this response brainless as a result to stooping to girl's claim regarding anyone that uses drugs.

OK, even if your claim is true, who is better off? I bet you 2 to 1 that I am more highly educated, make more money, and am clearly far more intelligent. Not to mention that I am reasonably certain I could beat your father like a little bitch, you'd like that, wouldn't you? If you were even remotely serious I feel for you, to be so ignorant with access to mass media.....

"WHILE IN ROME"