Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

DRUGS?Just as social as smoking fags & going to the pub

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When r the public going to accept that drugs in todays society is not evil like it was in the late 80's,early 90's but just as common and popular as going to the pub or buying a packet of ciggy's(most drugs r safer than smoking & drinking)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hardcore_Raver:
    When r the public going to accept that drugs in todays society is not evil

Groan. You are very naive. The only drugs that are not evil are medical drugs not ones that destroy just about every organ in your body.

Why don't you boast your "mass, socialable" habits to your "Dealer". Maybe he'll give you "3 for the price of 2"....

While I'm ranting...don't listen to this person people. Many people get very bad effects from drugs. Put this way, getting high on love, I'm sure, is more satisfying.

(BTW, I've never ever touched a cigarette or any drugs)

Rafster
    | My Site | Rafster98@aol.com | MCRafster@yahoo.co.uk |
    AIM: MC Rafster
    AOL: Rafster98 (Allow only)
    Hmm well drugs r getting social... I wouldn't agree all drugs r good but definately stuff like E and Acid and Dope r... Rafster if u've never topuched drugs then fair enuff bit don't diss em if u've never tried them I would reccomend every1 should try acid 1ce in there lives just cos it opens up your mind a lot more... other drugs r just for fun and it's a choice if u do them or not... they're not bad it's just like 70 years ago a lot of people didn't drink cos it was bad... drugs will come into mainstream soon enuff and when they do it will be good cos they'll be clean and u'll know what's in them
    Originally posted by MCRafster:
    Groan. You are very naive. The only drugs that are not evil are medical drugs not ones that destroy just about every organ in your body.

Sorry to disillusion you, but, canabis has been proved to have beneficial effects, particularly for Multiple sclerosis sufferers and people with chronic pain.

Conversely, I am sure that the children of mothers who took Thalidamide, in the 60s, to combat morning sickness, would disagree with you.

Have you ever read up on any of the side effects of many commonly used prescription medications?

J9

P.S. Have you ever drunk coffee?

[This message has been edited by j9j9 (edited 10-07-2000).]