Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex Scars

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lucky88 wrote: »
    ouch, how did u explain 2 people how it happened lol

Ha ha!!! :D Told some people...friends and that....but told my Mum I got drunk and 'fell over', but couldn't exactly remember how it happened!! :D She still gives me lectures on over-drinking even now!!! :blush:
  • Options
    stretch marks and an 18yr headache count?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    stretch marks and an 18yr headache count?

lol :lol::lol:
  • Options
    i scratched my back up on a stone-that left a mark still
  • Options
    Not a scar, but i did get a kick in the balls while fumbling in the dark with an ex, she went to turn and her foot came at speed at my groin!
  • Options
    well im hoping i wont be left with scares but i've got cuts and scraps on my bum from having sex in a park on way home from a night out on holidays, must have been very drunk cos didnt feel the pain till next day
  • Options
    Just remembered, I've got little black spot up both of my forearms from nookie on the rocks on a spanish beach. Not full sex mind you, and I actually did them sliding down the rocks but the marks are still here. Didn't feel a thing at the time and managed to graze all the way down both forearms and fill the grazes with bit of grit.

Was on a boat at the time and the skipper noticed the following morning and ended up scrubbing both arms with iodine stuff to try and clean it and get the grit out, but the bits where the grit healed in have scarred.
  • Options
    Had a couple of bitemarks needed covering up... but I give worse than I get! Boyfriend's dad did ask him what the weird claw marks down his back were... *whistles* :P and I've given him a few lovebites.
    Pretty impressive bruise from the headboard of his bed one time and serious marks on my knees after kneeling on tarmac (really, don't ask! :blush: ) but nothing more.

Do know this one guy though who wrote off his car because his girlfriend was sucking him off... while he was driving! :no: isn't that just dangerous? :rolleyes: funny tho :D they were both fine, but the car wasn't!
  • Options
    I have a small scab from having sex behind a school and my ankle still hurts from when I rolled off a car after having sex on it.