Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are any more men going into the house?
    See people, just thinking knows what she's on about...

Emily for the win!

Addict, I think everytime a girl get's evicted, they're going to bring a bloke into the house until the numbers are equal or something.
    Yeah, Emily and Shabnam.

Shabnam will go, unless Emily fucks up this week.

My first thought on hearing Emily's name was "ffs, that means Charley isn't nominated" (read out in alphabetical order), my second thought was "Ed won't be happy" :p

Hopefully Charley will be nominated next week, I don't think I can stand more than a couple of weeks of her :banghead:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    See people, just thinking knows what she's on about...

Emily for the win!

Yeah I do :)

I want charley to go shes doing my swede in.

I think shabnaam will go this week though and I WANT MORE MEN
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Addict, I think everytime a girl get's evicted, they're going to bring a bloke into the house until the numbers are equal or something.

Yeah, that's what i think too... also if anyone walks, or they have to kick someone out, they'll put a guy in. They'll probably also do some random adding of extras later in the series...
    I like Emily I think she's clever and knows what she's on about and it makes a good change to see a pretty and clever girl rather than one or the other.

What makes you think she's clever?
    katchika wrote: »
    What makes you think she's clever?

She makes valid points about things. Like when they were having an argument because Chanelle was banging on about being a WAG she made good points and she did about the straighners thing too.
    I hope Shabnan gets voted out and she should but my only worry is that most of the voters will think that because she says she wants to leave if they leave her in it'll cause her more pain.

This has happened before, when a housemate says they want to leave they dont get evicted. Hopefully not this time
    As gay as it sounds, I think they need a few more fellas in that house. All those women are doing my head in. :shocking:
    I think Chanelle is a sweet girl, i like Emily too but she comes across a bit snobby.

Ziggy nominated Emily because she was saying Chanelle was using him for publicity, he said that Emily was being bitchy.
    Sugar wrote: »
    Ziggy nominated Emily because she was saying Chanelle was using him for publicity, he said that Emily was being bitchy.

Chanelle aka Victoria Beckham using a good looking man for publicity. Pfffft, that would never happen in the real world :razz:

Oh come on Big Bro do something exciting, its getting boring all these girls bitching.

:thumb:
    Can anyone on here clear up what Emily said? I didn't hear her say about Chanelle having a gameplan.
    She said it was part of chanelle's game plan
    Sugar wrote: »
    Can anyone on here clear up what Emily said? I didn't hear her say about Chanelle having a gameplan.

She did say Chanelle had a gameplan.

I'm beginning to like Ziggy, doesn't take shit from no one. :)
    omg emily has to go! she is pissin me off so much and charley! but seein as emilys up it has to be her. i dont like shabnam either tho so wont be fussed either way.

i well want laura to win, or carol. i am likin ziggy though, he says it how it is
    is any more men actually going to be going in if so when
    Yeah i like Ziggy too, he's quite fair i think. I can't stand Shabnam "i'm just here for the exposure" Can't wait to get rid of her on friday!
    Emily's going, I can tell you that for free.
    She needs to grow up a helluva lot. Yessiree.
    Shabnam is favourite to go by the bookies
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Tracey is a man, right? :eek:

:lol:
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Tracey is a man, right? :eek:

:o

Tracey is a legend!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    I'm beginning to like Ziggy, doesn't take shit from no one. :)

Ugh there's something really unappealing about him.. apart form his mingin hair and annoying voice I just don't like his attitude at all. And him saying that he doesn't like "this kinda shit coz I'm a guy and we just don't do this shit" yeh right.. he went back into that room and shit stirred everything. He loved all that attention and bitching!
    Has anyone else seen the BBC news homepage? Apparently Emily has been removed from the house for racially abusing someone!

Muchos drama.
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen the BBC news homepage? Apparently Emily has been removed from the house for racially abusing someone!

Muchos drama.
    Link plzkthx.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Ah, I see. Everyone at work thought I was lying until I could give a link to it :o I want to know what was said. I bet it wasn't even that bad, but after the fuss in the celebrity one they can't be too careful.

I wonder how pill'ed is going to take the news :p
    I think he may be pleased she's back out in the real world for him to stalk?

Sounds like they've all probably been given a list of inappropriate words and she used one. Now that's harsh moderation :)
    Acrobat wrote: »
    Did Charley mind?

I don't think it matters. After all the uproar over the celebrity one, they'll have to be zero tolerance on the whole issue to keep themselves out of trouble.

Personally I'm all for it, cause I though Emily was a gigantic twat.
    Ahhh Pill'ed will be gutted, he backed Emily from the start. Shame he backed the wrong horse ;) , should have backed Chanelle she stands a much better chance.

I think Big Bro is making a right mess of this whole situation. They could have just blanked the word out and save all the fall out. So she used the word nigger, big fucking deal. It wasnt in a offensive way, popstar are allowed to rap about niggers in their music, nobody calls them racist. Would charley have been kicked out if she had said "oi whitey" to Emily?? I think not. Big Bro really has gone all politically correct and its just plain boring.

:thumb:
    Stupid Stupid girl! We were 2 days away from getting rid of Shabnan and than emily has to go and spoil it with a moment of madness