Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Easy Pilled, did u...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Manage to stop the coke in the end? For a while u were saying u wanted to knock it on the head just wondering if you managed it.
I keep saying im gonna stop it go through phases when I fail then when I fail use some bollocks excuse like its the summer etc... its new year or whatever makes it seem ok then carry on.
Just met some new dealer and unfortunatley he ticks...
Ive ticked up £200 which I've said I can pay but wont really be able to afford it on the day I said I would...
Its the drink that triggers it with me - its a case of all or nothing and I realise that to stop I have to knock the drink on the head to.

ADDICTS!!! :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Yes and No are my answers.
    I also had a dealer who ticks and that was my downfall, everytime I left hid flat he'd offer me anything up to a quater for free... well on tick but it would appear free to me at the time.
    Fortunately and unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, he stopped selling a couple of months ago which made it harder for me to get hold of so much sniff all the time and because of that I managed to to stop for about a month and it was going well, I had fought off any cravings and aslong as I didn't think about it and I NEVER came into contact with it or anyone who had some, I'd be fine.
    But then a couple of new people got jobs at my work, one is a big time addict and I basically gave in one night last week.
    It's only been the one slip up so far but since I am back with an easy access to coke, I know it's gonna be a hard journey again from here.
    Good luck. :thumb:
  • Options
    just don't let this guy get into the habit of inviting you for a sniff everytime. some people like to take others along with them, gives them the impression that they don't have a problem if they are in company.

good luck, just one slip, keep going it'll be worth it.

Note: you could try this; everytime you refuse an offer of coke, imagine a till ringing in your head, to indicate the cash that's been banked by not putting it up your nose.

If you can avoid the avoid the unfortunate irony of associating the giving up of Cocaine with a noise that goes Cha-Ching, then I'm sure it'll help.
  • Options
    Yeah I almost blew loads of money that I've been saving to take on holiday with me, last night but for one of the first times ever I actually didn't and just avoided the guy at work all night. I think I'm going to give this money to someone trusty like my mum to look after so that I can't spend it on sniff.
  • Options
    Sounds a good idea mate, it might also be avoiding drunken situations with the bloke at work for a while, at least to give yourself a bit more time.
  • Options
    last night but for one of the first times ever I actually didn't and just avoided the guy at work all night. I think I'm going to give this money to someone trusty like my mum to look after so that I can't spend it on sniff.

Thats good. Do you do barwork, I seem to remember this being the case?
  • Options
    Thats good. Do you do barwork, I seem to remember this being the case?

Yeah I do, with the odd bit of waitering when I'm needed.
  • Options
    lol i spent 5 years in that industry and it is NOT the place to go if you wanna get off anything!
  • Options
    dealers that tick are bad news. Some of them do it on purpose to drum you up a habit. Always be a good customer then. I had a dealer like that. Used to phone up as well to see if I wanted any :( I got in soooo deep that way.
    Theyre more like drug pushers than drug dealers.
  • Options
    dealers that tick are bad news. Some of them do it on purpose to drum you up a habit. Always be a good customer then. I had a dealer like that. Used to phone up as well to see if I wanted any :( I got in soooo deep that way.
    Theyre more like drug pushers than drug dealers.

Yep, mine phones up asking too.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Yep, mine phones up asking too.

Lol Mine used to send me lovely tempting texts when he's got "really flaky and mad shit", which of course was every weekend...
  • Options
    multimedia marketing
  • Options
    Manage to stop the coke in the end? For a while u were saying u wanted to knock it on the head just wondering if you managed it.
    I keep saying im gonna stop it go through phases when I fail then when I fail use some bollocks excuse like its the summer etc... its new year or whatever makes it seem ok then carry on.
    Just met some new dealer and unfortunatley he ticks...
    Ive ticked up £200 which I've said I can pay but wont really be able to afford it on the day I said I would...
    Its the drink that triggers it with me - its a case of all or nothing and I realise that to stop I have to knock the drink on the head to.

ADDICTS!!! :banghead:

STOP !

Coke ent worth it. Lost a mate pretty much due to it. Don't bother wasting your money on it give the money to your mum to look after or something.
  • Options
    I dont think you've read the post - its not a simple as that when they tick aswell.
  • Options
    I dont think you've read the post - its not a simple as that when they tick aswell.

Aye, if my dealer who ticked hadn't stopped dealing, I'd be long gone.
    It seems like free coke and there's NOTHING you can do to say no.
    When you're addicted, coke seems like the best thing in the world..nothing could be better than a fat gram...or 7.