Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No idea, i hope so, i think he will nominate Charley. Hopefully Shabnam too!
    charley has to go she loves herself toooo much. :)
    The best line ever last night!!

Lesley, crying with her head under the duvet, in response to Emily asking her if she was ok: "I'm fine, yes, I'm just sniffing my duvet, I'll be out in a minute" :lol: Made me laugh so much!
    i had top laugh at tracey telling those twats to shut the fuck up whjen they where singing at 5.00am....i think she is a laugh!:yes:
    The best line ever last night!!

Lesley, crying with her head under the duvet, in response to Emily asking her if she was ok: "I'm fine, yes, I'm just sniffing my duvet, I'll be out in a minute" :lol: Made me laugh so much!

Me too, absolutely ridiculous lie! So funny though :lol:
    Get Charley out!!!
    BITCH!
    I'd rather Shabnam went, she drives me CRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYY!!!!
    I think Chanelle is cracking up over toilet paper. lol
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Get Charley out!!!
    BITCH!

Life of Kate, you have got a lot to answer for. Have you seen what you have turned Ed into ?? :p
    Calvin wrote: »
    Life of Kate, you have got a lot to answer for. Have you seen what you have turned Ed into ?? :p

:lol:
    I didn't like Chanelle at first but i kinda do now

:p

Oh, Ed, have you seen pictures on the channel 4 BB site? there is a gallery, with a picture in that I think you'll be rather interested in... :p
    do the twins get nominated together or separately
    :p

Oh, Ed, have you seen pictures on the channel 4 BB site? there is a gallery, with a picture in that I think you'll be rather interested in... :p

I'm on it now... ;)

You watching at the moment? Lol They're all getting so stressed putting themselves into order.
    Ballerina wrote: »
    do the twins get nominated together or separately

separately. i think it would be quite interesting to see one of them in there on their own.
    Lol Kate, there are couple of really good one's - I now know she has a great arse aswell. ;)

There's also one of her not looking too good lol but we still love her. :p
    Was that Ziggy and Chanelle in the same bed, they looked a bit cosy? I didn't know they were sharing a bed.
    Sugar wrote: »
    Was that Ziggy and Chanelle in the same bed, they looked a bit cosy? I didn't know they were sharing a bed.

Yeah they were, I knew they were going to end up getting with eachother. :naughty:

Chanelle was being well mean to Emily, poor girl. :p

Chanelle was being well mean to Emily, poor girl. :p

No she werent. Chanelle was telling it like it was :p
    Im starting to like Ziggy now (apart from the stupid name). He seems a nice down to earth guy, it'll be interesting to see what he is like if other males go into the house.

I hope Shabnan goes out this week, when she was in the diary room and started going "if i walk will i still get my magazine deals".

Why was everyone getting so upset when they were doing the ranking task, especially Shabnan when they did the who was the most beautiful one and Shabnan was trying to stay at number 4 and because she got booted out of the top 6 (should of been number 11) she started to have the face on and refused to play.
    No she werent. Chanelle was telling it like it was :p

haha, I agree! I think that it doesn't really come across on screen but I bet Emily is annoying as hell to live with. I can imagine her being really snobby like laura said, thinking she is better at everything than everybody else.

I couldn't believe when they had to rate themselves in attractiveness and charley was like 'im blatently 1 or 2'. How cocky! Imagine having that much self confidence...or arrogance...

I think Shabnam is REALLY annoying and I'd like to see her go first. Did you hear her in the diary room saying if she went after a week would she still get deals and stuff. errr no love. The people who won last years big brother arent even that famous, never mind people who stayed in for a week.

Okay I'm getting far too into this BB lark this summer haha.
    well, nominations were on E4 this morning...

A few of you will be happy, by the looks of it :p
    film_buff wrote: »
    Do we find out who is nominated tonight?

It's on the official channel four BB website now but not sure when the footage is being shown.
    well, nominations were on E4 this morning...

A few of you will be happy, by the looks of it :p

Who was it? I don't get E4.

How big headed were they in that task!

I think Big Bro should just ban hair straighteners altogether!
    Emily is annoying as hell to live with. I can imagine her being really snobby like laura said, thinking she is better at everything than everybody else.

That's because she IS better than everybody else... ;)

Kate, who got nominated? I only woke up 20 minutes ago so I missed it.

Kate, who got nominated? I only woke up 20 minutes ago so I missed it.

Emily and Shabnam according to my sources ;)
    Emily and Shabnam according to my sources ;)

:shocking: If she goes I swear to god I won't watch the fucking program anymore!

She won't though, Shabnab will go...

Why didn't Charley get nominated?
    :shocking: If she goes I swear to god I won't watch the fucking program anymore!

She won't though, Shabnab will go...

Why didn't Charley get nominated?

According to Betfair Shabnam is favourite to get the Big Boot. I dont know why Charley didnt get nominated, my sources didnt go into detail. ;)
    According to Betfair Shabnam is favourite to get the Big Boot. I dont know why Charley didnt get nominated, my sources didnt go into detail. ;)

Ziggy nominated didn't he? Chanelle blatantly persuaded him to nominate Emily cos she's jealous of her.
    Charley probably sucked his cock or something to get her out of it.
    I don't like many of them tbh

Chanelle is pretty and I'm sure she means well but she is so pathetic ! Copying some one elses syle completely right down to the friggin bath towels ? And her argument against Emily yesterday was completely ridiculous and then crying because she has a natural curl to her hair just seems like shes trying to be a bit like Nikki from last year. And how the fuck can you aspire to be a WAG? .. Sorry about the rant I just dont really like her.

I like Emily I think she's clever and knows what she's on about and it makes a good change to see a pretty and clever girl rather than one or the other. I think Nikki seems okay too and Laura.

Charlie and Shabnaam are both a bit to cocky about their appearances I think.

Ziggy is cheesy but I would probably still fuck him.