Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cheeky Felix

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awwwww!

very very very cute! though i still don't want one yet, i'll borrow them for a little bit instead...
  • Options
    He's gawjus!! What a grin!!!

xx
  • Options
    He actually looks like both of us. Im seeing more of myself in him as time goes by. I had really chubby cheeks like that as a baby, although hes got nmms colouring, blond hair, ears, hes also huge like nmm was as a baby.

Yes I am besotted with him, hes soo lovely, and he sleeps through the night fairly often too (not reliably yet) about 3 times a week. Thats a luxury I didnt get with Lenny till he was 2, so feeling rather lucky! Hes such a contented little chap :D

Would love to see some new pictures of your little ones too Briggi!!!

Aww chubby cheeks :D He's a little belter.

Your wish is my command, hope you don't mind me putting them in here with Felix's pics. Astrid came home earlier than expected - on Friday night - so I have managed to do some paparazzo-style snapping :D There is also a video of her having her ears damaged by daddy singing Leonard Cohen, and one of my mam with Silvia in the hospital discussing the delightful topic of "the Campbell nostrils" :razz: Charmed, I'm sure.

Vid
  • Options
  • Options
    oh absolutely just bless them both :heart:
    Astrid is looking so lovely and healthy now. Sylvia lovely too but more frail but both much bigger than i was expecting.
    really gorgeous!!!!

lol @ daddy singing :D

Brilliant that you have Astrid home now. How is it going? Any news on when Sylvia is likely to be ready?
  • Options
    It might be sometime this week, all being well. They were both pencilled in tentatively to come home on Monday but Silvia will have to stay a bit longer now and Astrid was essentially turfed as they needed her space. Not that I'm complaining. Not too much longer for Silvia I shouldn't think.

Yes, the singing is dreadful. I'm just glad there is a new recepticle for it now so it's not my cross to bear alone :D Much prefer Leonard Cohen karaoke to the Scritti Politti that was being thrust on us by Stephen's brother last night. Apparently his kids love it :lol: Oh well...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah, they've really grown! :thumb: (well, it's the one thing they have to be doing these days, you'd expect them to be good at it :p)

Both lovely, yes. The video was cute, she didn't seem to be interested much in the song. :D
  • Options
    I bet she loved it. She seemed very alert and its good for them to be sung to and talked to lots, even if it is out of tune ;) They wont care!!
  • Options
    I bet she loved it. She seemed very alert and its good for them to be sung to and talked to lots, even if it is out of tune ;) They wont care!!

It's not all bad news, my singing is in tune I'm just not prepared to air it on Youtube :D They do both love people singing to them, and chatting absolute shite. I have banned "a goo goo goo" chat though, I have had my fill of it and it's not even being directed at me. Ha.

Yeah Indrid they're growing like weeds at the moment, it's all good :thumb:
  • Options
    aww but they love babytalk and its good for them to hear that singsongy voice. Its good for their development

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_talk
  • Options
    Ugh, it grates. But yeah of course, the tone of voice definitely seems to be incredibly important, they don't even really notice and it certainly doesn't grab their attention when Stephen and I are talking in "normal" voices. Interesting link, I will peruse thanks :)
  • Options
    Do you ever get tempted to go OH felix. Like on the ad?
  • Options
    They are fantastic Briggi!

Both looking so well! Well Done :D
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Do you ever get tempted to go OH felix. Like on the ad?

I havent seen the advert, otherwise im sure I would lol
  • Options
    Briggi, your girls are looking so well now! Looking much better and stronger, may it continue!
  • Options
    Aw thanks ladies, they are looking big and strong at the moment. It's encouraging as they're doing a cross-continent move in three weeks, haha :D

The singing continues by the way, we're hearing a bit of Neil Young at t'mo...
  • Options
    Sorry, but it's my turn now...
  • Options

Lol your eldest is so gonna turn into a rudeboy :p
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    HICCUP HICCUP...Ill send this is to you've been framed - if only it could be post of the week hehe!

She is gorgeous Briggi, give her a big kiss from me, and give Silvia hers tomorrow when you see her.

Much love to you all x
  • Options
    Briggi, your little girls are very very cute. You must be so happy to have them home or nearly home now.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lol your eldest is so gonna turn into a rudeboy :p

He is such a chav already...
  • Options
    Awww MoK, shes beautiful!!!
    Your boys are lovely too
  • Options
    MoK she is just delightful :heart: I have only vague memories of seeing your photo but I think she resembles you a lot, especially expression-wise... am I way off?

Gorgeous, anyway! This thread is the best :D
  • Options
    Awww briggi they both look like they are getting on so well, im chuffed :D

abd Mok aswell, all these baby's recentley, so cute!
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    I have only vague memories of seeing your photo but I think she resembles you a lot, especially expression-wise... am I way off?

Well, she's the spit of MoK Jnr v2.0 and he is mini me. Time will tell but I think she's going to be another dead ringer.

Poor cow. :)
    Gorgeous, anyway! This thread is the best :D

Tell me about it, reminds you of the important things in your life, doesn't it...
  • Options
    OH Briggi, they are so big and healthy and beautiful looking! So glad to see.
  • Options
    how much do they weigh now? Its amazing to think they still wouldnt have even be born yet.
    July they were due wasnt it?
  • Options

You have such a good looking family! Well, i havent seen a pic of you but your children are gorgeous! :thumb:
  • Options
    What gorgeous kids thesiters have!