Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eyebrow piercing growing out

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had it taken out today and got the other eyebrow pierced instead. :thumb: Looks much better now.

They wouldn't do it for free though, and they wouldn't even let me use the same bar, I had to buy a new one. :mad:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I had it taken out today and got the other eyebrow pierced instead. :thumb: Looks much better now.

They wouldn't do it for free though, and they wouldn't even let me use the same bar, I had to buy a new one. :mad:

Good to hear you got it changed. Most places wont do free repiercings unless in exceptional circumstances. The new bar would be to prevent infections, a decent place will only insert brand new clean jewllery into any new piercing.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I had it taken out today and got the other eyebrow pierced instead. :thumb:

rock on!
    I've had 3 eyebrow piercings before, along with several others - septum, multiple ear piercings, 3 lip piercings, one in my nostril, and my earlobes are stretched. So listen to the master :D. You can get eyebrow piercings done deep so they never grow out. I have two friends who have both had their eyebrow piercings for over two years. Of course it hurts a bit more, but if you really want it done so it'll never grow out, then that's your only option.