Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your experiences with online shopping!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :yippe: I need your help to do my project, the title of which is ?online shopping?. :yes:Online shopping has become very trendy nowadays. We can buy practically everything online. Just yesterday I bought a medicine from an online pharmacy it's so good just a click of the mouse and after some days the product reaches your doorsteps?save time, save energy. But online shopping is not as safe as shopping itself. With so much treachery, hacking ?many thefts are taking place online? Have you ever been the victim of online theft? Please share your experiences with me:razz: .

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Pretty, Welcome to TheSite. In the rules that you agreed to on registering, it says you need to ask permission for this sort of thing. I'll move it into the 'We need you' forum on this occasion - but next time be sure to ask a moderator first as we need to verify your request. I'm also going to take out the link for the online pharmacy, as to be honest it looks like spam and isn't really relevant.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would never buy medicines online as I don't know exactly what they contain and don't know whether I'm buying from a professional.