Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ecstasy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever tried Volkswagens or Red 8's?
If so, are they any good?

DJ Bunker

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's a bit of a tricky question. Since there are so many different presses and 'makers' of Es you could get the same design on 2 pills and they both be different. The most obvious one being mitsubishi. People realised that they were selling well and decided to put the mitsy symbol on thier press.<P class="body">But bak to your question: The last time I had Volkswagens... in the immortal words of Tony the Tiger, "they're greeeeat!"<P class="body">As for Red 8's - I've never heard of them. I'd suggest testing or getting a first hand account b4 you try. Check out http://www.ecstasy.org/testing/index.html fro infor on testing and trends in pills.<P class="body">Hope that was useful.<P class="body">Reg

[This message has been edited by reggie_reg (edited 20-03-2000).]
    yeah ther are so many names for different types, like the pequeot, car make ! there are also called gatecrashers as the lion symbol look alike !! the best i have had yet is the mishubishi!! snowballs arn't bad !! anyhow, my question is if the drug is shite, waiting an hour, no effect - i snort the next one instead ! yippee ! feel great, no bad come down or any thing ! but are there any risks or things i should know about ???
    VW's r great, they're not n e thing special but they're better than the normal stuff, A for Red 8's, I think the're probably the same a 8'balls, they're also quite good.
    Best ones(apart from flatliners and 4MDMA) have to be Snowballs, Ferrarris or UFO's