Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fucking Fucked Off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just found out my sisters wedding is during the Reading Festival.

Words cannot describe the rage.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would ask her to change the date :D
    I did.
    Miss Elmo, aye?
    OMG! Your sister! That's smashing, congrats...but sucks though. :(
    and was that followed by a slap and being told no chance :D
    Aye. She was the one that was always, ken, a bit a of a cunt?

Might just be my "My big sister is a bastard" bias though.
    1983 wrote: »
    OMG! Your sister! That's smashing, congrats...but sucks though. :(

Aye cheers Becky. CONGRATULATE HER AND FUTHER DEEPEN MY WOUNDS AND CHUCK FASTER SALT UPON THEM.
    Well you will have to go to the wedding or your sister will be well pissed. Bloody sisters!.. but get straight to the airport and get a flight down to london. That way you will at least get to Reading for some of the festival. Your family will understand :D
    Just do a quick "show your face at the wedding to show you care" routine and get someone to drive you down.
    Aye cheers Becky. CONGRATULATE HER AND FUTHER DEEPEN MY WOUNDS AND CHUCK FASTER SALT UPON THEM.

Ahaha, sorry but she was always nice back in the day! But that does suck for you. I'll buy your ticket from you if you want...? I am actually looking to get a ticket for Reading so by all means, chum! :razz: But seriously, gies yer ticket.

[/saltchucking]
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Just do a quick "show your face at the wedding to show you care" routine and get someone to drive you down.

I'd miss ALL of Saturday. Having a thing on the Sunday too I think.
    Ahaha, sorry but she was always nice back in the day! But that does suck for you. I'll buy your ticket from you if you want...? I am actually looking to get a ticket for Reading so by all means, chum! :razz: But seriously, gies yer ticket.

[/saltchucking]

See I'd actually cum all over your face if you bought my ticket, but to collect the ticket you need to get the bus from Essex and prodeuce the credit card that the tickets were bought with, so we cannae sell the fuckers!
    See I'd actually cum all over your face if you bought my ticket, but to collect the ticket you need to get the bus from Essex and prodeuce the credit card that the tickets were bought with, so we cannae sell the fuckers!

Fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

But wait.
    WAIT WAIT WAIT.
    My mate I'd be going to Reading with would be living in Lahndahn, would she be able to pick it up for me and meet you, like?
    If it makes you feel better (and being the resentful bastard that you are it probably will) I think I'm in the process of getting dragged into going somewhere during the week of the 1st round 2nd leg UEFA Cup game next season and it's going to be a bitch getting out of it :grump:
    Fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

You don't want me to cum on your face then?

And, eh...whit? I don't know where that place is. It sounds Welsh. Why would I be in Wales?
    You don't want me to cum on your face then?

And, eh...whit? I don't know where that place is. It sounds Welsh. Why would I be in Wales?

Haha, I'm all for a bit of cum on my coupon, mate. :razz:

Noooooooooo! My mate is moving from Glasgow to London, next Thursday. The mate I'd be going to Reading with. Would she not be able to pick them up from you since Essex is almost a stone's throw from London? Or do you need to get the bus to the actual box office at Reading itself?
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better (and being the resentful bastard that you are it probably will) I think I'm in the process of getting dragged into going somewhere during the week of the 1st round 2nd leg UEFA Cup game next season and it's going to be a bitch getting out of it :grump:

You'll cry less if you don't actually see them get shafted like yer ma would fae yer da if she was sheep.
    Haha, I'm all for a bit of cum on my coupon, mate. :razz:

Noooooooooo! My mate is moving from Glasgow to London, next Thursday. The mate I'd be going to Reading with. Would she not be able to pick them up from you since Essex is almost a stone's throw from London? Or do you need to get the bus to the actual box office at Reading itself?

My whole fucking problem is that I'll need to be in Edinburgh for the wedding, so I can't pick the tickets up :razz:
    Ah well im sure everyone else will have fun anyway.
    shattered
    Erm, I think I'm more pissed seeing as I paid the 350 quid for both our tickets, Craig.

:(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Erm, I think I'm more pissed seeing as I paid the 350 quid for both our tickets, Craig.

:(

Owned.

Sorry :(
    Get your asses to Download instead and quit being gay indie kids.
    aww unlucky
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Get your asses to Download instead and quit being gay indie kids.

Man I'd fucking love too. My mates are fags though and don't go to any festivals that aren't T in the Park and Em won't go to Download 'cause it's too fuckin' balls out metal for her. It's the fucking PERFECT festival for me, you know how much I love my metal.

Don't ever call me Indie again.
    Good place for a reception :chin:
    Good place for a reception :chin:
    Good thinking Batman! :razz:
    I think you should tell her not to be so inconsiderate and get her to move it back or forwards!!!

:p