Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey!!! I've been sniffing for a long time..but I'm really sick of it, looking forward to try injectin...but have no idea how to and a needle paranoia (really hate them), but I'm pretty sure I can handle them if I do it my self, can anyone help me.. at least explain me how to!! I heard it is pretty different from heroin, since you dont have to melt it or mix it with something, heard you just mix it with water. is it true??:flirt:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont know much bout shooting. Just that its very important you use a clean sterile needles and make sure there are no air bubbles in the syringe.
    I don't know much about injecting, would never do it personally.
    I think there are a few people on here that have done it though, so maybe they can help you.

All I have to say is be careful, you're going down a path that very few can come back from.
    inject it? rough !

why not just snort or smoke it ?
    inject it? rough !

why not just snort or smoke it ?

You get a more intense hit from injecting, alot of people who are very heavy Cocaine users find that this is the only way for them to get a buzz out of it anymore. Kind of like how Heroin users start by 'chasing the dragon' and then move onto to shooting up.
    Injecting is very dangerous and addictive though, it would destroy me if I ever tried it.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You get a more intense hit from injecting, alot of people who are very heavy Cocaine users find that this is the only way for them to get a buzz out of it anymore. Kind of like how Heroin users start by 'chasing the dragon' and then move onto to shooting up.
    Injecting is very dangerous and addictive though, it would destroy me if I ever tried it.

best stay well away from it then !

i made enough fuss when i had a blood test .. took three nurses to reassure and hold me down
    hope you have thought about the aftermath of injecting coke before you start looking for tips...personally i wouldnt do it....
    mix the cocaine with a small amount of water. make sure you are using a sterile syringe / insulin needle. boil the water first and let it cool off. you can mix it in the syringe but make sure you are using a lot less coke than you would normally snort unless you want to blow your head off! if you're injecting crack make sure you heat it and mix it with an acid first. the rush is really brief but massively intense and the comedown will be a total hell - so you have been warned! but be f**king careful though, its VERY addictive and no doubt after your first hit, 5 mins later you'll want to go again.
    You get a better hit rocking it up and smoking it. However, if you must inject (not advisable - its the most risky method of taking drugs), find a needle exchange and learn to do it properly. Never share (not even filters, cooking cups/spoons or water).

See here for safer injecting info
    http://www.exchangesupplies.org/drug_information/the_handbooks/the_safer_injecting_handbook/saferinjhbk/injectingintro.html
    I doubt TheSite gods would approve of posts advising on how to take taking drugs ... :blush:
    It's harm reduction teagan.
    Shogun wrote: »
    It's harm reduction teagan.

Yeah I agree. I think its better people can get advise about taking drugs in a safer way. It might seem bad advising people how to take drugs, but they are going to take it regardless. At least this way the OP might take on board some of the suggestions.
    yeh i agree whats the point jumping in and doing something stupid without knowing what your at...
    Shogun wrote: »
    It's harm reduction

exactly.
    if someone is going to do it anyway, its better that they do it with some knowledge behind them than do it blind