Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think she's pretty, but was annoying me going on about how she doesn't do anything to her hair. Good for her.

Charley does my head in, all that pouting and obsessing with boys and going "oh I hate being a size 0" "look at my boobs"...desperate. You don't need men to have a good time, I think it would be a laugh to be in there with just girls.
    katchika wrote: »
    I think it would be a laugh to be in there with just girls.

Not THOSE girls! :nervous:
    I watched it for the first time yesterday. It looks like the sleepover from hell.

It's very clever of Big Brother to do this. Initially the girls will be close, maybe form a couple of little friendships, possibly even see a little element of sisterhood that seems to be so rare nowadays. Throw a man in there (a good looking, rich, straight one) and the claws will soon come out once they start competing for him...

Don't know what scares me more. The twins who appear to be on some speed/pink-glitter concoction, or a 60 year old telling people that she'll be fine as long as she gets her own way. :eek2:
    Anyone else think that emily looks like Zoe from Hollyoaks?
    amy06 wrote: »
    Anyone else think that emily looks like Zoe from Hollyoaks?

I'd say a good proportion of the girls look like someone from Hollyoaks :lol:
    go_away wrote: »
    I'd say a good proportion of the girls look like someone from Hollyoaks :lol:

Most of them are going to end up a)with boob jobs, and b)in Nuts
    I love Laura! She's brill.
    i tried to watch some tv last night with my mum, the twins, matching outfits and lollypop gimmick is all a bit too much for me
    :heart: EMILY FOR THE WIN! :heart:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :heart: EMILY FOR THE WIN! :heart:

Nah Channele for me :hyper:

Come on Big Bro, create some tasks where she has to wear something really saucy. :naughty:
    Calvin wrote: »
    Nah Channele for me :hyper:

Come on Big Bro, create some tasks where she has to wear something really saucy. :naughty:

Lol You dirty bugger. ;) Can't say I'd be complaining if that happened though.

I just think Emily is more than just fit, she's got a beautiful face aswell. I'd marry her if I had the chance. :p
    Lol You dirty bugger. ;) Can't say I'd be complaining if that happened though.

I just think Emily is more than just fit, she's got a beautiful face aswell. I'd marry her if I had the chance. :p

Man you probably have her picture on the wall at this stage!:lol:
    Man you probably have her picture on the wall at this stage!:lol:

Well, now that you say that.... ;)

Lol Nah not quite that bad, but I have made a facebook group for her called 'EMILY FOR THE WIN IN BIG BROTHER'. :blush:

Lol Nah not quite that bad, but I have made a facebook group for her called 'EMILY FOR THE WIN IN BIG BROTHER'. :blush:

Please, please say you are joking Ed. If you feel the urge to go to the Elstree Studios with a big "I love you Emily" poster, then consult a doctor immediately. :p
    Well, now that you say that.... ;)

:lol: im sorry word spirngs to mind...loser :thumb:
    Please, please say you are joking Ed. If you feel the urge to go to the Elstree Studios with a big "I love you Emily" poster, then consult a doctor immediately. :p

Lol I wish I was joking.... :D Hahahahahahahahaa....

...I have issues.... :p

She is gorgeous though!

...I have issues.... :p

Judging by your obsession with her it aint issues but tissues you're going to be needing ;)

Only joshing, shes a nice girl :D
    Judging by your obsession with her it aint issues but tissues you're going to be needing ;)

:lol: everyone gets an obsession now and again!

That was quick for you :p
    squeal wrote: »
    That was quick for you :p

They dont call me lightning for nothing :p
    They dont call me lightning for nothing :p

Can you smeeeeeeell the cheeeese?
    Can you smeeeeeeell the cheeeese?

It's that strong it's hard not to.
    squeal wrote: »
    It's that strong it's hard not to.

:lol:
    I've just realised that Emily bint has served me in a restaurant.
    I like this Ziggy bloke, apparently he fancies the victoria lookielikie. I thought he'd go for Emily, she's far prettier and much more stylish. Shabnam is doing my head in!!
    It's funny how ashamed people are by watching BB. I was out with some friends last night and someone mentioned BB and everyone started looking at their feet... once someone else (me :p ) had admited to it, that was it, we all started talking about it, and only one person turned out not to have watched it!
    Those twins go to my uni (manchester metropolitan) i am ashamed. they are abominable.
    I don't mind the twins too much, i mean they are very annoying and should turn the pitch down so my ears don't burst and everything, but i think they are quite sweet and are there just to have a good time. There are worse people, like charley and shabnam does she ever shut up about crap, and lesley what the hell is she doing in there?
    I've not got any favourites the rest are just a bit blah, Channelle seems ok though and nicky if not a bit boring, but we shall see!
    I haven't seen Big Brother since the opening night last Weds. I'll probably watch it tongiht though.
    Do we find out who is nominated tonight?