Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clothes are getting bigger and bigger!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've been the same size for years, and even now with the 'vanity sizing' I'm still the same size in all shops I go to...

How would you know if none of your clothes are older than six months?
    totally agree about sizes... im normally a size 10-12 but bought a dress in h&M the other day size 8, and dress from red herring size 8. its weird but if your having a shit day sometimes makes me feel better :)
    Hehe. I'm normally a 12 on bottom but in Next and Dorethy Perkins, I'm a 10! I'm not complaining :D
    sizes piss me right off/ smetimes i can find a par ot trousers that are disaxe 1- and they ft me well godd butthen other tme s o dont findanthing that fits. tis bad. im dT AT The mo. i tried on some tips thst udes to fit me a whie a go and now tey dont fit. a feel awdful. anf i dont care, i m hetting a dominios tomooorwe O SPRRYanyeay. awwww i is drunk i si sorry / i cNT SPELL AND A
    soraliah wrote: »
    sizes piss me right off/ smetimes i can find a par ot trousers that are disaxe 1- and they ft me well godd butthen other tme s o dont findanthing that fits. tis bad. im dT AT The mo. i tried on some tips thst udes to fit me a whie a go and now tey dont fit. a feel awdful. anf i dont care, i m hetting a dominios tomooorwe O SPRRYanyeay. awwww i is drunk i si sorry / i cNT SPELL AND A

:lol:
    soraliah wrote: »

English please? :p
    Sofie wrote: »
    English please? :p

my bad :blush:

i THINK what i was attempting (very badly as it turns out) to say is that i fit into practically NONE of my clothes right now.. and yeah, i basically agree with everyone else :D
    xsazx wrote: »
    yea totally agree and another gripe with shops that actually have the smaller sizes (apparently they're meant to have more of the larger sizes to lead away from teen anorexics)

Not sure where you heard that from. I'm sure shops don't give a shit, they just want to make money and sell the maximum number of items.
    katralla wrote: »
    How would you know if none of your clothes are older than six months?
    I didn't say my clothes weren't older than 6 months? I simply said that it's recommended to sort out your wardrobe every 6 months. Doesn't mean I actually do it! Haha.