Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The twins are irritating bimbos and remind me of a few people I know here :yuck: Oooo pink! They just seem, really THICK especially after their "dictionary" comment.

Charley and Emily looked lovely. I loved what Charley was wearing.

I can't wait to see what Lesley turns out to be like though. She looked so annoyed when all these little girls were running around screaming!
    What was the dictionary comment?
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Aren't posh, stuck up, conservative daddy's girls the kind of people who populate Oxford? ;)

Only about half. The other half are posh, stuck up, conservative daddy's boys :p
    I like the welsh girl and the indian girl best so far, they seem the most normal.

Laughed my head off when the posh "peachs geldof lookalike (who'd want to look like her) girl" said im not a posh kid, i actually like indie music.
    squeal wrote: »
    What was the dictionary comment?

They made a remark about their Uni course and said they don't understand any of it because the lecturer talks like a dictionary or something :rolleyes:

Oh and did anyone notice that Emily (the posh one) was like "I'm not a posh bitch", "I understand the value of money" when she clearly puts herself across as one? Maybe thats just me though. I just thought it was a little odd when Davina said her teeth cost £4000 and that she voted Conservative.

Oh and did anyone notice that Emily (the posh one) was like "I'm not a posh bitch", "I understand the value of money" when she clearly puts herself across as one? Maybe thats just me though. I just thought it was a little odd when Davina said her teeth cost £4000 and that she voted Conservative.

Yeah but she still seems like a nice girl and she's absolutely stunning.

Yeah I agree, don't understand why shes getting all this heat. Is it just cos she hot/ posh or both ?

Give the girl a chance, at least let her get her kit off in the jacuzzi before you pass judgment :p
    Haha.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, I think that her and Charley are the nicest looking. I just don't understand why she said she wasn't a "posh bitch" when she clearly is :p (well, at least it comes across that way!)

We'll see eh? :D

She's about as real as Jordan's tits though, although she's got a nice face.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    She's about as real as Jordan's tits though

Possibly, but I think if you look past her snobby and wannabe exterior, she could actually be a really nice girl. Well we'll see how she turns out, but I think we should give her a chance...espescially as she's so pretty. :p
    Possibly, but I think if you look past her snobby and wannabe exterior, she could actually be a really nice girl. Well we'll see how she turns out, but I think we should give her a chance...espescially as she's so pretty. :p

Aye, she's really pretty right enough. But that's her only redeeming feature so far.

They've got the right idea filling the place with sluts, but I wouldn't really want to be in there. Imagine having one drink too many one night and waking up the next morning next to that old witch that was last in :yuck:
    Bri-namite wrote: »

They've got the right idea filling the place with sluts, but I wouldn't really want to be in there. Imagine having one drink too many one night and waking up the next morning next to that old witch that was last in :yuck:

:lol: Imagine if the one guy who's coming in later is some super hot bloke, but ends up getting with that old witch who came in last, instead of all the other girls!
    :lol: Imagine if the one guy who's coming in later is some super hot bloke, but ends up getting with that old witch who came in last, instead of all the other girls!

They should give him a few grand to do that just to be able to see the girls reactions to it, how much slagging off behind the womans back would that cause! It would be great.
    Oh dear, I'm going to be sucked in again.

Loved it when the crowd were shouting "get a job" to the footballer's cousin one (can't remember her name).

A lot of them are the usual fake hair, fake tan, want-to-be-famous brigade, but I liked the Welsh one, the Indian adopted one and the last one, the campaigner.

Who's sharing beds then? I'd hate to have to share a bed with so many people.

I feel sorry for the guy going in. He's never going to get in the bathroom.
    katchika wrote: »
    Loved it when the crowd were shouting "get a job" to the footballer's cousin one (can't remember her name).

Oh. My ears heard the crowd chant "get em off" :(

Still shes definitely worth a squirt :thumb:

Fuck yeah, having lived with two girls at university, the bathroom was always taken. This guy is going be waiting all day to get in.

He's gonna have a wild time though. ;) Maybe they could arrange to share bathroom times.
    Thought i'd give the early odds for any betting fans:

any male 4/6
    Laura 6/1
    Carole 10/1
    Tracey 12/1
    Nicky 16/1
    Chanelle 20/1
    Sam 20/1
    Amanda 22/1
    Emily 20/1
    Shabnan 20/1
    Lesley 20/1
    Charley 40/1 (haha, i imagine cousin Kieran will be using his weeks wage to keep her in)
    I think the first week of BB will be brilliant because we are gonna see the hippy nut job(AV IT!) go cold turkey!:shocking: :crazyeyes :nervous:
    I think the first week of BB will be brilliant because we are gonna see the hippy nut job(AV IT!) go cold turkey!:shocking: :crazyeyes :nervous:

:lol:
    I like Laura bird, she reminds me of Helen from the other BB! I pure loved Helen, she was brilliant! Don't care much for the Victoria Beckham bint, nor the twins.

I only like Laura, Shab, and that Nicky girl? They seem to have no twattish qualities about them. I could slap Emily, buuuuuuuuut she looks So much like my pal Katie..and I absolutely pure love Katie so I'll bide my time with Emily methinks!

Pic of Katie!
    Dont like that Shab woman due to the fact when she was going in she just kept shouting "cheer me, im nervous, cheer me, im scared, cheer me!"

No love your not nervous or scared becaus if you were then you wouldnt of applied for the show.

Plus how rubbish is Big Mouth without Russell Brand, C4 need to offer him as much cash as possible to get him back
    film_buff wrote: »

Plus how rubbish is Big Mouth without Russell Brand, C4 need to offer him as much cash as possible to get him back

BBBM was shit. But in all fairness it was shit when Russell Brand presented it. If you didn't get his shit sense of humor you were fucked. They just need a good comical presenter who can appeal to the greatest audience, unlike RB who had a very limited following.

Even someone like Vanessa Feltz would be better than RB :thumb:
    The only one I actually like is the raver woman, Tracey(?)
    She seems nice and isn't scared of hard work like most of the rest of them :p
    So what she didn't get up to say hello to the rest when they came in... They were all the same and fucking annoying. I would have done the same if I was in there!
    i think the twin should be sedated...
    1983 wrote: »
    I could slap Emily, buuuuuuuuut she looks So much like my pal Katie..and I absolutely pure love Katie so I'll bide my time with Emily methinks!

Pic of Katie!

No she doesnt!! :no:
    Anyone else have to laugh at tonights episode when Shabnan looked into the mirror and said "how good looking am I". Sorry love but you really arent. Also when Tracey said that she was different to everyone else due to the fact she doesnt do girly girl stuff and then Shabnan was like "me too, we are the same", it so obvious she isnt the same as Tracey so why make out that she is.

I have changed my mind about the twins i acutally like them now, they just look like they want to have fun and have a good time.
    lipsy wrote: »
    No she doesnt!! :no:

Lol No she doesn't really.
    Anyone else have to laugh at tonights episode when Shabnan looked into the mirror and said "how good looking am I". Sorry love but you really arent. Also when Tracey said that she was different to everyone else due to the fact she doesnt do girly girl stuff and then Shabnan was like "me too, we are the same", it so obvious she isnt the same as Tracey so why make out that she is.

Lol Shabnan pisses me off, she's a female version of that gay guy Shabaz, or whatever his name was.
    Lol Shabnan pisses me off, she's a female version of that gay guy Shabaz, or whatever his name was.

Shes just strange, I think shes trying too hard to be popular insted of just being herself
    Anyone else have to laugh at tonights episode when Shabnan looked into the mirror and said "how good looking am I". Sorry love but you really arent.

She has a weird face and tries to cover it with way too much make up