Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rest break on way to cornwall

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Tomorrow me and my boyfriend are travelling from cardiff to cornwall, the drive is about 4 hours so we want somewhere to stop and have some lunch for an hour or so. Can anyone reccomend somewhere to stop on the way (or not far out of the way) with something nice to do, or a nice place just to look around? I haven't got a clue where to go!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the motorway services off the M5 - has shops, toilets, cafe/restaurant & a nice car park to walk round ;)
    we normally stop at Taunton Deane services when we go from Oxford to Cornwall. M5 between Junctions 25 and 26
    ButtonMoon wrote: »
    we normally stop at Taunton Deane services when we go from Oxford to Cornwall. M5 between Junctions 25 and 26

Funnily enough I've always stopped at Taunton Dean on my cornwall trips to. One of those sad little holiday traditions. I can actually picture most of the place in my head now. Maybe it feels about in the middle or something..! :D