Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Download Roll Call

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Not long to go now, fuckers. Who's going? Who isn't? Infact, don't bother posting if you aren't.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Boke.
    Away back to yer shitty indie/electro fests with one decent band playing at each. AWAY!
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Away back to yer shitty indie/electro fests with one decent band playing at each. AWAY!

I was going to them anyways, dickbaw!

But wanted to share my distaste for DOWNLOAD! BOKE.
    1983 wrote: »
    I was going to them anyways, dickbaw!

But wanted to share my distaste for DOWNLOAD! BOKE.

Well, I want to share my tenfold distaste for ALL THE FESTIVALS YOU'RE GOING TO. And the Pigeon Detectives whatever they are. What a fucking gay name. People keep talking to me about them in the past week and I know you like them. HOW CAN A PIGEON BE A DETECTIVE?
    Some gay bands at Download though, MCR and Linkin Park headlining? What the fuck.

I'd only really go there to see Megadeth, Slayer, DreamTheater and Maiden.
    Well, I want to share my tenfold distaste for ALL THE FESTIVALS YOU'RE GOING TO. And the Pigeon Detectives whatever they are. What a fucking gay name. People keep talking to me about them in the past week and I know you like them. HOW CAN A PIGEON BE A DETECTIVE?

That's because they are awesome. Was that not clear?
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Some gay bands at Download though, MCR and Linkin Park headlining? What the fuck.

Don't really give a shit who's headlining... not like they get bigger amps. There's always gonna be shit bands at any fest, but there's waaay too many good ones for it to matter.
    I want to go, but cant. Its about the only decent UK festival these days.

:lol: I have no idea what the fuck you're on about, but if it's an Indie band then I'll laugh because Indie is nearly down there with emo.

As for Download, that kinda music isn't really my thing anymore, I would have loved it about 5 years ago though. Having said that, there are still a few metal bands that I like, unfortunately none are on the line up, as far as I'm aware. MCR and Linkin Park as headliners does put me off ALOT.
    I want to go, but cant. Its about the only decent UK festival these days.

There are loads of decent UK festivals, they just don't get the publicity the bigger one's get.
    Bump.

Sniffer dogs... anyone know if there's gonna be any? Was there last year?
    Bump.

Dunno about sniffer dogs but apparantly there are a fuck load of old bill walking around.
    Still with the amount of acid and smack that goes around at festivals, they can't catch everyone.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Dunno about sniffer dogs but apparantly there are a fuck load of old bill walking around.

Yeaaah so I heard. Luckily I'm a ninja and can take 10+ police, but I'm allergic to dogs.

They did have them last year.
    They did have them last year.

Aaah Christ. You see many/any people get busted by them?
    Aaah Christ. You see many/any people get busted by them?

I wasnt there (I asked my brother who went). Apparently there where still a lot of drugs on site regardless.
    I'm going! Bought my ticket this morning.
    Aaaye if any of you guys see us running about causing a riot, say hi, like.
    IMO sniffer dogs etc are put there as a bit of a "don't give us any hassle old bill, we're making an effort here honest" front.

Alot of people go to festival purely for the getting fooked up element and know nothing about the music. the organiser know this too.

I think they would only really make a fuss if dealing was obvious and in everyones face, taking the piss like.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    IMO sniffer dogs etc are put there as a bit of a "don't give us any hassle old bill, we're making an effort here honest" front.

Alot of people go to festival purely for the getting fooked up element and know nothing about the music. the organiser know this too.

I think they would only really make a fuss if dealing was obvious and in everyones face, taking the piss like.

:yes: Yeah it's like at Tranz-Mission, everyone was fucked and they knew it....you only had to look at everyone gurning, dissapearing to the toilets, giving strangers hugs and dancing like maniacs to realise that they were all on some sort of illegal high. But they just kinda let it happen because so many people were on them, except for those who proper rubbed it in their faces, like the kids who had taken too many and were just sitting on the floor, oblivious to anything that was going on and foaming at the mouth with their hand streched out full of pills on display, lol then the bouncers took their pills off them, but only for their own safety.
    It wasn't inside I was worried about btw, it was the search on the way in.

Thanks for the replieees!
    I wouldn't worry too much, strap them to your balls and you'll be grand.

:lol:

I find that if you roll the baggy into like a tube, and then stick it going along your actual cock, then it's fucking perfect.
    I just put em loose in my pocket - for quick fire dropping.

Obviously i'd be fooked if asked to empty my pockets, but is better than fucking about pulling bags out your crotch in a cubicle.
    It'll most likely be stuff other than pills. Acid if I can track some down in time, it's in short supply D:

As for pulling out the baggies; that's what the tent's for :razz: