Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Any diet tips??

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go_away wrote: »
    Cranberry juice is fine, just be aware that a lot of brands contain a lot of sweetners as it normally has quite a sharp taste.

:yes: If you do find that cramberry juice is too sharp for you, you can get cramberry drinks with other fruit.
    lacking motivation today :-( havnt got a bike yet. i went to boots and stood on the scales im 10 stone 11lb. and my B.M.I is 23.4 from 20 to 25 is ideal weight.
    so im a little happyier but must start doing more excerise... went to the gym the fee are too expensive! and local swimming pool gets me annoyed with all the kids in there.

ummm might think of another form of excerise....
    my bf surgested more sex!!! lol cheeky
    You can always set up a 'home gym'. Argos sell an adjustable set of dumbbells for about £25 roughly, and you can use them to work your upper body, and lower body too, to do squats, lunges etc which will shape your legs + arse up nicely. It then means you don't have to travel or deal with people at the gym :D
    usually if a meal is really low in fat that it'll have a really high sugar level to compensate.

:yes: Steer well clear of 'low fat' products, and get the good fats you require. I take a fish oil suppliment.