Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

plz plz plz plz advize me!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i intend to do masters in business, preferably an MBA...i wish to major in marketing...i have so far recvd offers from the low grade university thanks to my low grade marks!..i have only scored 41% in my BA economics, i m 23 years old and have 3 years of undergraduate marketing managerial experience.

i need to choose between the following universities with their respective offered courses:

1. Huddersfield Uni for MBA : please tell me how this uni is in terms of its reputation and post MBA jobs.

2. University of Central Lancashire for MA International Business Administration : the same question goes for this too and the ones below.

3. University of Chester for MBA.

4. University of Napier for MSc Marketing Management.

i shall be really grateful to everyone who advices me...
many thanks!

cheers!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    save your money and re apply when you have more experience to a better university.....
  • Options
    Same as Wyetry.

You'd be far better off doing an MBA with much more experience and then doing it somewhere that's well respected.
  • Options
    I agree with both of them, I've been to huddersfield and it was alright, but more like a community college and I don't know how many employers will hold it in that high regard. Most of the students are from huddersfield or the surrounding area, as a progression from 6th form to some kind of degree rather than something highly specific like an MBA.