Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

opinions on new dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i bought this dress for a wedding

what do people think, i do like the bohoy type look but am just not sure about it now - especially as the wedding and do are only going to be 3 hours from start to finish.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_17632_332720_-1

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honestly i hate it.
    it's not upto us though is it? it's whether or not you like it.
    I don't like it. As much as I hate saying this you could get a nicer one from Topshop (and I really hate Topshop!)

But as Lucifer says mate, it's you that'll be wearing it. Everyone's got their own tastes and that, know?
    I think it is really pretty!
    Aye, up to you etc. Although boho sucked even when it was "in" a few years ago.
    Oh I think it's just beautiful, it's such an interesting colourway and I don't think it's particularly "boho" (not that that's a bad thing in certain circumstances). Very elegant :thumb:
    I am thinking mmm I think I like It BUT would have to see it on you with accessories to make my full mind up! But I would say go for it...
    I don't like the pattern/colours much and I don't really like maxi dresses.
    I like it.
    i like it too.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I, personally, don't like it. But then, I am not the person who is going to be wearing it :)

A dress that busy can only be pulled off by certain figures, IMHO. I hope you are one of them :)
    Also because its a maxi dress.. what shoes would you wear with it? I can only imagine maxis being worn really causally with flat sandals or something.. not formal shoes.
    I wouldn't wear it personally (I'm a bit of a wallflower so shy away from big patterns/colours) but I think it's entirely appropriate for a summer wedding.
    I wouldn't wear it- because it wouldn't suit me, what with my itty bitty titties. If it suits you then it is entirely appropriate for the wedding. have fun!
    its ok, but i dont think i'd wear it for a wedding