Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

flavoured condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there a point to them :l

Comments

• Options
    ummm.... girls mouth, penis, flavoured condoms... taste nice
  • Options
    I think they're for girls who won't go down on a guy without a condom on, and naturally the basic ones r gonna taste pretty crap.
  • Options
    I wouldn't fancy sucking some articifical flavoured rubber, the thought is just vile.

Nor do i want to suck some strangers knob

Anyone use them and like them?
  • Options
    never used one but all my mates seem to be in love with the flavor of them and walk around sucking on one without it being over a guys penis...
    slightly weird i think...
  • Options
    seem utterly pointless to me
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    all my mates seem to be in love with the flavor of them and walk around sucking on one without it being over a guys penis...
    :eek2:
  • Options
    I've got a few strawberry and bannana one's, what's the point really...you're not going to wear a condom while getting a blowjob (unless you're going to some dirty postitute) and cunts can't taste so yeh, what's the point?
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    unless you're going to some dirty postitute

that probably is the point. or giving a blow job to some random stranger who's bits are covered in warts and what-not. :yeees:
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    or giving a blow job to some random stranger who's bits are covered in warts and what-not. :yeees:

:crying: I feel ill now :p
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    ummm.... girls mouth, penis, flavoured condoms... taste nice
    The question that raises is - how nice do they actually taste? I mean, does the taste on the condom last for ages, or is it more like bubble gum - delicious for a couple of seconds, but then nothing?

(and no, I wouldn't know. I've never bought a flavoured condom in my life)
  • Options
    :crying: I feel ill now :p

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    I've never bought any as I wouldn't give a BJ to someone I wasn't in a relationship with anyway, in which case I tend to know roughly if they';re likely to have somethin!
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    never used one but all my mates seem to be in love with the flavor of them and walk around sucking on one without it being over a guys penis...
    slightly weird i think...

Dude - what the fuck? Why not buy some chewing gum or something? Same flavours available, same consistency, vaguely, and there's a lot less embarrassment when it comes to buying them.
  • Options
    Dude - what the fuck? Why not buy some chewing gum or something? Same flavours available, same consistency, vaguely, and there's a lot less embarrassment when it comes to buying them.

I imagine a packet of hubba bubba is alot cheaper too!
  • Options
    I've used them in mint (which is quite pleasant) and chocolate (which isn't bad). I used them in a new relationship before I knew the sexual history and HIV status of the person I was with. I used to go down on randomers without condoms but I now know better.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    The question that raises is - how nice do they actually taste?

Vile is the only word I could use. They taste for two seconds, if that, of whatever the flavour is. There is no chance of me ever using them again. And I made the mistake of using them for normal sex. Never again, thrush is not nice.
  • Options
    I once had a pack with some flavored ones in as a bonus or something, if you go from sex with a condom to a blow job (without, obviously), it smelled and tasted alot better than if you had just finished using a normal condom. Give a blow job and have the aromatic sense of strawberries at the same time. Not too shabby. Regular condoms are gross and the same sequence of events would not happen. Latex = :yuck: I couldn't imagine sucking on a balloon, but the after smell was definatly a difference.
  • Options
    Vile is the only word I could use. They taste for two seconds, if that, of whatever the flavour is. There is no chance of me ever using them again. And I made the mistake of using them for normal sex. Never again, thrush is not nice.
    I wondered why you didn't call me the next day. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I wondered why you didn't call me the next day. :p

:lol:;)
  • Options
    I think they taste absolutely awful. Even the strawberry ones, and I love strawberries! :yuck:

If I needed to use one for any reason, I'd go for the unflavoured kind and have something minty in my mouth/close to hand.
  • Options
    I currently carry a lime flavoured one, a vanilla flavoured one and an ordinary one around in my wallet.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I currently carry a lime flavoured one, a vanilla flavoured one and an ordinary one around in my wallet.

Wow. Thats prepared.
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    Wow. Thats prepared.

It's the best way to be. ;)
  • Options
    Is there room for anything else in your wallet? I have a normal one in my purse, but found putting it somewhere discreet a problem.
  • Options
    Is there room for anything else in your wallet? I have a normal one in my purse, but found putting it somewhere discreet a problem.

I don't give a shit about putting it somewhere discreet in my wallet.
    I keep loads of stuff in my wallet...condoms, money, cards, house key, buss pass, coke, pills.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I don't give a shit about putting it somewhere discreet in my wallet.
    I keep loads of stuff in my wallet...condoms, money, cards, house key, buss pass, coke, pills.
    Bloody hell...your wallet must be huge! Ah well. People seem to express surprise that I have one with me at all, so I figured it was best to keep it hidden!
  • Options
    Bloody hell...your wallet must be huge! Ah well. People seem to express surprise that I have one with me at all, so I figured it was best to keep it hidden!

Well, you know what they say about guys with big wallets...
  • Options
    Trojans don't have much "rubber" taste - I did a wider comparisson, but I trusted my memory as to which were less flavourful - so I can't tell you.
  • Options

I have a very nice chrome case that holds 2 + a sachet of lube. It could hold about 5 condomi condoms - packaging is such a pain
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    if you go from sex with a condom to a blow job (without, obviously), it smelled and tasted alot better than if you had just finished using a normal condom. .

good point.