Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I his other girl?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
SORRY this is so long...

When I first started dating the guy that im seein now i asked him if he had a girlfreind or anything like that, well he said no but he has a son and i was like ok fine thats cool...then one day when we were messing around he told me had 2 kids...a girl and a boy but before he said he only had 1...then another time we were at his job and he has a picture of him and his kids and he goes look theres my babies and of course there was 3 kids in the picture!! so i was like i thought u had 2 kids? and he was just like no i have 3 kids....like i was the stupid one...so obviously he lied about that..so i have been wondering if he might have a wife or something?? sometimes he acts really shady like he only calls me when hes driving home from work (he says because he misses me so he calls me right away...but?) and once i was giving him head and he ANSWERED his phone and he was like hey baby and all this bull but i dont know cuz he kinda talks to everyone like that...and then when i ask him who it is he gets all mad and hes like dont worry about it.....but sometimes he doesnt act like that at all, like he'll call me all the time and he keeps asking me to come over to his house and yah i dont know if hes lying and has a wife or a girl or something?? what do u guys think??

ok some factors which i dont know if they matter but some people sayt hat they do are
1. Obviously he has 3 kids...
2. Hes 30, I'm 17
3. hes black...im white
4. we dont have sex...i give him head, and thats it...
5. He has a very dominant personality..and he gets jealous and mad alot so could he be getting jealous because hes guilty???

ok please reply!!!
SORRY

Comments

• Options
    Even if he's not cheating (which he sounds like he is to me) he's treating you like shit and sexually too. You must feel degraded chick? Kerb time I reckon.
  • Options
    anyone who answers the phone while you're giving them head is a pillock. to be honest that alone would have done it for me, let alone any of the rest of it.

get rid. now.
  • Options
    anyone who answers the phone while you're giving them head is a pillock. to be honest that alone would have done it for me, let alone any of the rest of it.

get rid. now.
    :yes: I agree.
  • Options
    No way should you put up with that. What a loser. Find yourself someone decent, hun
  • Options
    He's an arse, and it looks kinda clear that he only sees you as a link/booty call/ whatever. I'd get rid, and pretty quick before his personality takes a real turn for the worse.
  • Options
    as others have said, get rid and stay away, he's only using you
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else, it's time to ditch the bastard. He sounds like a complete twat to me. I wouldn't put up with it if I were you.
  • Options
    Sounds to me like he doesn't really think of you as a girlfriend at all - just somewhere nice and warm to put his willy.

Next time he even moves his hand toward his phone when you have his willy near your face, I suggest you bite it off. :)
  • Options
    Hes a twat, get rid and stay away from him.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone.
  • Options
    Sounds to me like he doesn't really think of you as a girlfriend at all - just somewhere nice and warm to put his willy.

Next time he even moves his hand toward his phone when you have his willy near your face, I suggest you bite it off. :)

he did it again today!!! gr hew was like this person is gonna call em back and u better not stop....but i did anyway and just gave him my mad face for like an hour!!! grr.
  • Options
    I know that you must like this guy but can I ask you to think seriously about what you want for yourself in terms of sexual satisfaction and emotional support from this relationship and then measure that against what you currently get ?

Firstly, there is the age gap, now before I get flamed, theres nothing wrong with age gaps at all but you both need to be in the same place mentally for it to work. Like if hes wanting casual fun, perhaps after coming out of a relationship with children, and you are looking for something committed and serious you may well get hurt.

Secondly, I don't know how sexually experienced you are, personally I'm not very much experienced, but I do know that if I was being intimate with a man and he answered the phone, I would be royally offended and if he actually ordered me not to stop, well I doubt there would be another occasion for him to make the same mistake twice.

Please consider the whole situation as objectively as you can and then decide whats best for you.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    yes it sounds like youre his bit on the side to be honest.

What a horrible situation.
    You need to stop seeing him. Hes lied from start to finish and hes treating you as if youre worthless and youre NOT worthless.
    Your alarm bells are ringing for a reason. Its a fool who ignores their instinct.
  • Options
    Words of Wisdom
  • Options
    Ditch him. Now!