Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pills.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right well i done a fair few bit of drugs in my time, but i have never done pills. whats it like? and why do people do it? what are the risks for example, how much of a dick head am i gonna look at a rave?

Comments

• Options
    Everyone looks a bit wierd on pills, but you won't look like a dick at a rave because most people are on them. Also, unless you take more than you can handle, you won't be sitting there with your eyes rolling into the back of your skull like some idiots.

Ecstasy gives you an initial euphoric rush when you come up, which makes everything seem so intense, you could have a great time just walking around a car park chatting shit to the local post man, it feels so good. You could also rave to the Frostie's advert, any music sound amazing, lights and bright colours spin you out and excite you. You get really chatty and talk loads of shit but it's all part of the fun, you also get really emotional and loved up with your mates and even total strangers who suddenly feel like your best mate.
    After the initial rush, you are still in a great, euphoric state of bliss for a while and buzz happily for another few hours.
  • Options
    This should be a good guide.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

All I can say that like any drug, it has it's ups and it's downs. Impossible to explain the buzz properly but it's the most amazing feeling ever, off course with prolonged use your comedowns become horrible and your head be's fried for the majority of the week.

As for raves, I think you'll find most people are so out of it they won't notice the way you're acting.
  • Options
    sounds good mate. how many ya reckon i should start on? my mate was on about doin droppin 6 in one go..but he is a bit of a fucked geezer haha.
  • Options
    sounds good mate. how many ya reckon i should start on? my mate was on about doin droppin 6 in one go..but he is a bit of a fucked geezer haha.

Lol, I'd only do the one on your first time mate and see how you go.

If you start taking them regularaly, don't be suprised if you need to take more and more pills to get fucked. At the height of my tolerance, I could take about 20 pills in a night, but that's a stupid way to be.

It's best just to take 1 on your first time, and then maybe try a double drop next time. But keep your use of them to like twice a month or something.
  • Options
    =
  • Options
    is one gonna last me from 9pm till 6am though bruv? I mean i don't wanna come down when all my crew is lovin it, know what i mean ;)

Lol Yeah I know what you mean mate. Well my first pill lasted me for ages, but it depends on the pill and shit I suppose.
    Just to be safe, have another 1 or 2 on you incase you do come down or they aren't very strong pills or whatever...but don't give into temptation, only take as many as you need...if you're buzzing fine off that one, then don't take anymore for your first time. Chances are you'd be fine, but you've got to be careful.

I see you're from Sussex, you going to a local rave or something?
  • Options
    My first pill last me 5 or 6 hours. It was amazing.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    My first pill last me 5 or 6 hours. It was amazing.

Yeah same, wish it was still like that...
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    nah i wish it was fucking local! spendin a bomb stayin in this hotel. goin to global gathering 2007! bring it the fuck on!! not till end of july but ya know..gotta make da most of it i says. and how bad you think me comedown gonna be if i pop bout 1 or 2? when i had bout 13 lines of ket one time i was so fucked that when i was comin down my headache was that bad and i thought i had blood drippin into me eyes when it was really sweat :-/

Lucky bastard, I wish I had the money to go to Global. :(

Nah 1 or 2 pills won't give you a bad comedown at all, espescially not compared to like 13 lines of Ket. Lol, I've never done Ketamine, but I'm sure that much of it, is worse than a couple of pills for a come down.
  • Options
    -
  • Options
    I didn't ever get comedowns when I first started taking them. Just gradually came in and got worse.
  • Options
    I didn't ever get comedowns when I first started taking them. Just gradually came in and got worse.

Yeah I know what you mean, if I did get them then I never really noticed.

No worries antichrist, enjoy the X-perience. ;)
  • Options
    ok.
  • Options
    Yeah I didn't get come downs at the start either!

They were the days, you needed very little intake to get a wicked buzz and get hardly any come down from it...

Saying that though, I still think a really bad hangover is worse than a come down. Unless you have been up or on it for days...
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »

Saying that though, I still think a really bad hangover is worse than a come down. Unless you have been up or on it for days...

Yeah, agreed.

Come downs from really strong Speed are the worst thing known to man though. It's like spending a few days in hell.

Cocaine gave me funny come downs, it wasn't a physically exhausted, I feel like shit come down that you get with E's...but I'd just feel SO down unless I got more, I'd just be craving more so much that I sold my xbox lol. I'd also feel really depressed for the rest of the week.
  • Options
    I have never dabbled in speed much... just wasn't a big fan of it, I don't like being so figity, not even being able to sit still for 2 mins!

Coke can be nasty if you have been drinking shit loads with it... gives you the worse head aches imaginable (dehydration I would guess)

I actually love the come downs from shrooms... makes me feel a bit euphoric and floaty the next day.
  • Options
    Speed comedowns are a cunt. Remember once I was getting like electric shocks through my arms and my face was tingling away like fuck, didn't know what was happening. Head well and truly up your hole. Dirty drug is that speed, fun at the time though. :thumb:
  • Options
    Speed comedowns are a cunt. Remember once I was getting like electric shocks through my arms and my face was tingling away like fuck, didn't know what was happening. Head well and truly up your hole. Dirty drug is that speed, fun at the time though. :thumb:

lol.
    Yeah I think I've had that, like little rushes going through your body, and you get so hot and sweaty from doing anything, including standing up which gives you a fat head rush. I felt like I was going to pass out any minute.
    But the worst thing about speed come downs, is the depression, which I don't get from pills.

But yeah, speed is great at the time, but the next day you always find yourself swearing to god that you're never going to touch it again. :lol: Never happens though.
  • Options
    ive got really strange buzzy electric like sensations that go down my face and arms when coming down off speed ... by FAR the worst comedowns have been from speed, it really is a vile chemical

alcohol doesn't really give me hangovers unless i really rip the arse out of it, but a real bad one can be nasty enough

pills can be a killer too when you go over the top, but its fine the first loada times

and shroom comedown? i dont think ive ever had one
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    and shroom comedown? i dont think ive ever had one

Well I didnt so much mean a come down... I suppose there is nothing to come down from lol
    Just the general feeling the next day.
  • Options
    ha.
  • Options
    i do pills because i love the feeling and rush and love you get

i dont like pills because they make me look horrible and when my mean friends film me and i have to watch the videos the next day its embarassing

generally my pupils go massive but i dont gurn too much

i love inhaling through my nose and looking up at a street lamp .. niiice