Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Melleril and Ecstasy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about using these two drugs in combination. The leaflet that comes with Melleril is very specific about it, says that 'Melleril should not be used at the same time as Ecstasy' and I've read the same warning on various medical web sites etc that discuss Melleril. But nobody mentions why, or what the effects could be. I've taken the two together plenty of times, not having read the warning until recently, and I'm still alive. Would be interesting to know though whether I'm in danger of doing some permanent damage (apart from that which may caused by caning E's every weekend for years on end)...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If it says don't do it, then don't. Simple really.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If i'm right, Melleril is a brand name for Thioridazine. If it says no then no. Also Melleril is a tranqulising drug, what's the point of taking a stimulant and a depressant at the same time? I'd imagine they'd counteract each other.
    kevvyXxX