Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what makes you sick ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:yuck: i did a line once (i was also pretty hammered and had jut downed a bottle of apple juice - i was thirsty) and the drip made me sick

one night i did a few pills and lots of coke then the next morning drank lots of cranberr juice then that came back up .. not sure if that was drug related or not

also when i drink wine then go drunken swimming which is a bit weird

if i drink vodka straight these days im sick as well im not as hardcore as i was when i first started drinking

when i first smoked up that made me feel sick too

what makes you sick ? (what a lovely post lol)

if this is in the wrong place sorry :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yuck: i did a line once (i was also pretty hammered and had jut downed a bottle of apple juice - i was thirsty) and the drip made me sick

one night i did a few pills and lots of coke then the next morning drank lots of cranberr juice then that came back up .. not sure if that was drug related or not

also when i drink wine then go drunken swimming which is a bit weird

if i drink vodka straight these days im sick as well im not as hardcore as i was when i first started drinking

when i first smoked up that made me feel sick too

what makes you sick ? (what a lovely post lol)

if this is in the wrong place sorry :)

Tequila and Skunk recently.
    Drinking on an empty stomach. Not actually physically sick but crazily bad stomach pains and shit. Shots of anything on an empty stomach also do it, normally is fine though.
    Also, smelly girls in clubs make me feel sick - as I found out on Friday Yaaaaaaaak!
    Cider :yuck:
    The thought of having to eat at my nans house :sour: lol
    Cider; I really like drinking it, but everytime I have I been sick later in the evening. :thumb:
    I can actually say that I've NEVER been sick from taking drugs, although I very nearly did the morning after doing that fucking strong base, and I've only ever puked a few times from alcohol...and I've taken alot of drugs.
    Not trying to sound 'hard' or anything, I'm just generally never sick. Not even when I'm ill or anything, I haven't thrown up in years except for like a while ago because of too many pints of Boddingtons. (£1 per pint in our local club....fucking rank stuff.)
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I haven't thrown up in years except for like a while ago because of too many pints of Boddingtons.

Boddingtons is horrible. Its for 50 year old Mancunians to drink (male or female) :D
    Calvin wrote: »
    Boddingtons is horrible. Its for 50 year old Mancunians to drink (male or female) :D

Lol I know, but when you're already wasted and you see it on sale for £1 per pint...
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol I know, but when you're already wasted and you see it on sale for £1 per pint...

Lol

They got turpse on sale in Homebase, £1 for a pint :p
    im rarely sick too .. generally its just a bit of foamy shit coming up with a burp when drinking beer or cider.. can also get terrible stomach pains and indigestion (unfortunately i'm very prone to heartburn these days .. tho its all good aslong as i bring my stomach tablets :D)

last time i can remember being very sick was after a hotpot (a small amount of boiling water and 2 or 3 crushed up pills added and dissolved with plenty of sugar put in too cover the taste!) .. at the end of the night of a mad session .. i threw up over my mates balcony (there was something strangely satisfying about hearing it splat a few seconds after throwing up haha) .. im still waiting on those e's kicking in!
    ive drank myself into some right states many a time. but only once ever been sick from it, that was after necking a 1.5 litle bottle of Fastini in about 10 minutes. Fastini is this fake lambrini you can get from Netto for £1, good times!
    ive a strong stomach to be honest..been sick due to alcohl anddrugs about 3/4 times in the past 5 years... its all about what you eat no harmto anyone.

im talkig about food and not drugs. :)
    Coca-cola when used as a mixer is always guaranteed to make me throw up.
    cider seems to make a lot of people sick ! ive always been alrite from it
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Drinking on an empty stomach. Not actually physically sick but crazily bad stomach pains and shit. Shots of anything on an empty stomach also do it, normally is fine though.

Thats weird - becuase when i'm reallly hungry i get stomach pains and the only thing which makes them go away is alcohol - arrghgh i'm clearly odd.

I too have never been sick from either drugs nor alcohol except for the afformentioned - speed pills and vodka incident - mm nice
    I havent thrown up in twelve years which is kinda freaky/handy because I have a phobia of vomiting. I dont drink much because of that phobia so try and avoid any chance of it.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

THAT! I can't take any straight spirits now after I had what is apparently alcohol poisoning, a mild case. Just fought through it, couldn't even keep water down for one day! Just slept from 12 noon to the same the next day, didn't eat a thing 'cos it came right back up. Even water.

Man, I felt shitty for three days. School was right wank in that state.
    Too many vodkas and 3 meaty lines of ketamine.
    If I've eaten and drunk before pills... stomach naturally contracts and... well, you get the rest :)
    -kenny- wrote: »
    Cider :yuck:

Yup Cider :yes:

The hangover next day feels 10x's worse an all.
    cider seems to make a lot of people sick ! ive always been alrite from it

Yeah I'm always alright with it too, I drink quite alot of cider.
    I seem to get on alright with spirits, but wine gives me a nasty, acidic hangover.
    Ciders fairly urge-worthy when you're trying to drink it quickly, but then that goes without saying.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Drinking on an empty stomach. Not actually physically sick but crazily bad stomach pains and shit.

I get this as well. However for me it's more feeling dizzy and wanting to throw up than anything else.

Whisky makes me feel sick.
    I'm rarely sick from drinking and that, only time recently was when i went on a 3 day bender and hadn't really ate and when i did try to eat it just came straight back up.

I've got quite a strong stomach tbh.
    if im on the drink all day and i come home and roll a joint...im straight out the door chucking a whitey!:yuck:
    Several shots of whiskey makes me sick, too. :yuck:
    4 pills and lots of vodka did it for me on Friday.
    ketamine after drinking. absolutely guaranteed to make me spew.

come up on shrooms - though that's not so bad because you're quickly over it and you know the fun's just about to begin.
    WHN IM drunk them most tins made me ill.o dont like big mudhrooms/
    im watching the tweenies right now andt hey ske me feel ill

ewww
    latex makes me ill too
    and doritos. oi go very red and orribke
    and some french gu i was just with nade me ill. kinda. he wouldnt met me leave and i just wanted to so i gelt sik and let early. hahaha fwepo
    ewwww and pranws. cant forget tos dont remember~~~~~!!!!
    soraliah wrote: »
    WHN IM drunk them most tins made me ill.o dont like big mudhrooms/
    im watching the tweenies right now andt hey ske me feel ill

ewww
    latex makes me ill too
    and doritos. oi go very red and orribke
    and some french gu i was just with nade me ill. kinda. he wouldnt met me leave and i just wanted to so i gelt sik and let early. hahaha fwepo
    ewwww and pranws. cant forget tos dont remember~~~~~!!!!

Good night ??