Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

southern comfrort

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry, can't stand it when a nickname for a drink has blatantly been made up by the marketing department. I can believe that JD was made up by the people who drink it. I can't believe anyone decided that they were going to start calling it Soco.

That advert is SO annoying! 'two soco's please' 'soco on the rocks? coming right up!'. ARGH! I know what you mean, the 'soco' nickname was blatantly made up by the marketing people to try and make it more appealing. Man that annoys me.
  • Options
    not a big fan of spirits but ill drink anything when the beer runs dry

ended up drinking that cheap vodka (where you get a 10 glass for a 5er or some shit) the other week... a big mouthful of vodka washed down with a mouthful of club orange.. absolutely disgusting!

but aye spirits are definitely one of the nastier forms of drink .. they can make people flip so easily.. turn the nicest person in the world into the nastiest! .. worse than bloody white cider!
  • Options
    Sorry, can't stand it when a nickname for a drink has blatantly been made up by the marketing department. I can believe that JD was made up by the people who drink it. I can't believe anyone decided that they were going to start calling it Soco.

Yes, but its easier to say and type order and buy so who cares. Same with many other drinks.