Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

pink star pills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a wee handful for tonight, bloke supplying says they're muchos strong.

Is he lying? Never done them before, but I am expectant as I've not had a good buzz for ages and pills are pure drying out in Glasgow the now - well chaps I go to anyways..

ETA - they don't have a star imprint on them, they're actually SHAPED like stars.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never tried them...I did have some blue star pills in Amsterdam although I'm not sure how good they were as I was already fucked on loads of mental blue puma's.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Never tried them...I did have some blue star pills in Amsterdam although I'm not sure how good they were as I was already fucked on loads of mental blue puma's.

You're rubbish. Get out of my thread.
    1983 wrote: »
    You're rubbish. Get out of my thread.

:D

How come pills are dry in Glasgow???! I thought it was crack head capital.
    I live in the countryside and pills are as common as Smarties out here, if there is ever any trouble then I make a short trip to Brighton, which never runs out.
    :D

How come pills are dry in Glasgow???! I thought it was crack head capital.
    I live in the countryside and pills are as common as Smarties out here, if there is ever any trouble then I make a short trip to Brighton, which never runs out.

Pills are fine for me. It's other shit that's dry (and has been for a while). Give me aciiid :(
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Pills are fine for me. It's other shit that's dry (and has been for a while). Give me aciiid :(

My mate could get you acid, but it's only from folk in Edinburgh!

And I dunno why that pills are sooooo short. Doing my tits in, byraway. Anyhoo I have 3 hours and 15 minutes to get ready for DD and I've to get dinner in too!

Wish me luck on the pink star pills - if I don't come back alive, I want you all to know that I love myself and always have done. The rest of you are knobs.

:heart:

:razz:

And I dunno why that pills are sooooo short. Doing my tits in, byraway. Anyhoo I have 3 hours and 15 minutes to get ready for DD and I've to get dinner in too!

Wish me luck on the pink star pills - if I don't come back alive, I want you all to know that I love myself and always have done. The rest of you are knobs.

:heart:

:razz:

Lol, Have a good night!

I've got some trusty tulips for tonight, and some base.

Tell him to fill up a lorry and hustle it to my gaff!
    I think they might be adulterated. I wouldn't trust any pill thats star shaped anyway!. BUt have a look at this link on pill reports:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=6135

Doesn't look good from that.. be careful!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I did them a month or so ago. They look like lucky charms and made me feel very ill for a couple of days after. Very trippy, very speedy and very strong.

I don't think they're good pills to be honest.
    Weekender Offender 
    I hope she sees this before she takes them :s
    Actually I saw in nuts I think it was that there were star shaped BZP pills being passed around, and a few people on Pill Reports say the pink stars are BPZ.
    Makoto wrote: »
    Actually I saw in nuts I think it was that there were star shaped BZP pills being passed around, and a few people on Pill Reports say the pink stars are BPZ.

Aren't they the legal highs? Gutted if so :p
    Were legal, think the law is only just passed to ban them.
    Got a wee handful for tonight, bloke supplying says they're muchos strong.

Is he lying? Never done them before, but I am expectant as I've not had a good buzz for ages and pills are pure drying out in Glasgow the now - well chaps I go to anyways..

ETA - they don't have a star imprint on them, they're actually SHAPED like stars.
    I have had them and they were very strong. About 2 months ago. I thought I was being tricked and that it was a sweet. I bit it :yuck: never again gah
    I liked the buzz though cos pills don't usually do much to me, even if I have long breaks.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I bit it :yuck: never again gah

*shudders*

ETA: By the way Vicky, I tried putting some base in a Robinsons barley water drink last night, and you're right...it really does disguise the taste.
    I've had these in Edinburgh, and they were fine. Good pills. I suppose you could say there's a better chance they're the same as the Glasgow batch as well. I thought the buzz was clean and didn't have many after-effects. I only took a couple though, not loads.
    Thats good then :)
    *shudders*

ETA: By the way Vicky, I tried putting some base in a Robinsons barley water drink last night, and you're right...it really does disguise the taste.
    Yes it was a grim taste, turned completely to mush and stuck all over the insides of my mouth. And I was in a toilet cubicle with no drink!

Glad the drink thing worked :thumb:
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Yes it was a grim taste, turned completely to mush and stuck all over the insides of my mouth. And I was in a toilet cubicle with no drink!

:yuck:

shoulda just give it a wee lick instead.. thats one of my first basic tests :P
    z- wrote: »
    :yuck:

shoulda just give it a wee lick instead.. thats one of my first basic tests :P

I did and it tasted sweet!