Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how often is too often

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just thinking really .. as i tend to do lol ..

how often is too often when it comes to drugs ?

When you actually think about all the drugs you've done over the past month and drink you've drank do you ever wonder if you're pushing it a bit ?

my usual drug habbits are to get mashed on a friday/ saturday and sometimes sundays .. try to stay away from the week nights because i have work and im still trying to make a good impression. I did a few lines last monday before my mum picked me up to go home (still cant drive and i live too far to walk boo) and it was well weird. i was sober too and i hardly ever do drugs sober.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think everyone pushes themselves sometimes. I've been through crazy phases of taking countless pills for nights and nights or snorting grams of Cocaine during weekdays.
    I'm past all that now, I used to take so many pills, so often, I just kinda got bored of doing it. I'll take pills at raves and when I go out or something, say once or twice a month. Cocaine I don't do anymore due to certain reasons.
    I've smoked weed pretty much every day for the last 5 years.

Taking pills like that every weekend is too much. But then I can't talk, been there, done that.
    I'm sure you'll get bored eventually and realise that you appreciate them much more if you keep your use and tolerance down.
    oh yeah hows the thing going about cutting down on coke pill'ed ?
    oh yeah hows the thing going about cutting down on coke pill'ed ?

Haven't touched it since the last time that I said I was stopping. A good 3 weeks ago now I think. I feel so much better for it, was really hard in the first couple of weeks, I do get cravings but I've been doing this really strong speed instead.
    I've been hammering the pills for like 8 solid weeks, but i need a break.
    "To pick up the peices". Don't get me wrong I've had a scream, but need some time to feel human again, rather than wrecked, coming down, wrecked etc.

Besides I don't wanna high tolerance for Ibiza.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    I've been hammering the pills for like 8 solid weeks, but i need a break.
    "To pick up the peices". Don't get me wrong I've had a scream, but need some time to feel human again, rather than wrecked, coming down, wrecked etc.

Besides I don't wanna high tolerance for Ibiza.

i know what you mean. like last summer when u start doing them too regularly u need more and more each time really to get a better buzz.

and you start to feel a bit blllllllllureagrghhwhat? after a while.. well i do any way and really scatty and weird more
    When you are taking them like night after night, you don't even come up off them properly. I've had it when I dropped 4 pills and felt nothing.
    i dont like the taste of pills i remember once me and an ex did the pill swopping thing on the tongue and i could stil faintly taste it when i woke up
    i dont like the taste of pills i remember once me and an ex did the pill swopping thing on the tongue and i could stil faintly taste it when i woke up

Urggggh!! :yuck:
    I NEVER understood how people could do that, pills taste so fucking rough!
    I used to dry drop them and everything but now the thought of that taste makes me want to be sick. The thing I hate most about taking pills, is actually swallowing them. Even with loads of water, it's a disgusting thought. It's the same when you crush up pills and snort them, you have that horrible taste dropping into the back of your throat...
    Err, it's making me cringe. lol
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Urggggh!! :yuck:
    I NEVER understood how people could do that, pills taste so fucking rough!
    I used to dry drop them and everything but now the thought of that taste makes me want to be sick. The thing I hate most about taking pills, is actually swallowing them. Even with loads of water, it's a disgusting thought. It's the same when you crush up pills and snort them, you have that horrible taste dropping into the back of your throat...
    Err, it's making me cringe. lol

Haha yeah i guess it was quite disgusting .. but at the time it seemed like the thing to do i guess

i could never do pills dry bleeeeurrrghghghg

i usually and nice and tipsy by my first one so it just pops down my throat easily except when you get the heffer ones

dont mind snorting them would rather drop snorting is a bit bumpy even if its been smoothed out ... hate hate hate the drip !
    eugh thats disgusting! i hate the taste of e's, they're rank

and yea.. you know you're ripping the arse out of it when the comedown is outweighing the 'buzz' .. or you just arent getting a proper buzz at all
    i think we are all feeling a bit buuuh about drugs at the moment .. at least i kno i am
    As has been said... take pills too often and the body stops reacting to them. I find a week at least if not closer to 3 or 4 weeks has to go by before my tolerance has completely gone and i'm away with the fairies on just 1 or 2 pills.

And they taste fucking awful! flash backs of the taste happen and I hate that. Got some MDMA powder recently and used some paracetemol capsules that come apart, emptied them and filled them with MDMA. Swallowed those no problem with a little water :)
    Were coming up to the end of first year uni, so the past week its been party central on campus and everyones been off there faces on either alcohol or class A, exams or not. Did sniff pretty much every night last week, grams to halves and I'm not really into sniffing at all. Pills Friday and Sat night. Now I've thought about it, shit its been a heavy week for me. But I feel great :)

Moment of clarity to self: "Daniel, stop caining drugs! You tit!"