Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am not happy :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
The IBO have fucked up, so the paper I did really well on might be getting marked down. The other two I did were ok, but nowhere near as good as Paper 2. I never even saw the paper they're talking about.

Ballsacks.

(apologies for the crap source, btw, but I've seen it posted about in loads of other places too, so it is genuine).

If I fail History, I might just have to sue them.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Exam boards are rubbish. *hugs* chances are though that you're not the only one in that position, so fight in numbers!
    Aye, there'll be a few thousand of us. Still not pleased though.

Meh.
    surely you can just get it remarked? i had to get 3 papers re marked last year
    surely you can just get it remarked? i had to get 3 papers re marked last year
    Well, no. They haven't marked it yet. The problem is that they gave us the paper that was sat in 2005. Which is, of course, a bit unfair. Those people that used the May '05 paper to revise from will have a *huge* advantage over those of us who didn't. There was a guy on another forum who had that paper as his mock, and did the exact same questions, so he'd be getting a much higher mark than those who hadn't seen it before.

To make it fair, we would have to resit the entire paper.
    Franki wrote: »
    There was a guy on another forum who had that paper as his mock, and did the exact same questions, so he'd be getting a much higher mark than those who hadn't seen it before.
    :lol: ... bet he's happy
    but if it was a "mistake" they will have to do all they can to rectify it.