Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whats in a Pill ?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont buy them in pubs and clubs unless i have a lot of money because its so fuckin expensive so i usually blag :) but they do do this bull round at a club near me so its all good

its cheaper just to get a cheap bottle of vodka (7 quid usually) then some red rooster or kick from tescos (its practially the same ..) if im reeeeeally skint .. mix it .. down it .. and go out !
    Ah, to be 17 again :razz: Usually hit the pub about 7 and get the double Jack and cokes in all night. Or if we end up somewhere that does real Red Bull, get that and a double Jagermeister. Looovely stuff.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Ah, to be 17 again :razz: Usually hit the pub about 7 and get the double Jack and cokes in all night. Or if we end up somewhere that does real Red Bull, get that and a double Jagermeister. Looovely stuff.

Everybody makes me feel so YOUNG !

:yuck: JD and Coke is fuckin ROUGH ive only ever drunk it once and that was one night when i worked in a shop doing stock take .. good times

whats jargermeista ?
    Everybody makes me feel so YOUNG !

:yuck: JD and Coke is fuckin ROUGH ive only ever drunk it once and that was one night when i worked in a shop doing stock take .. good times

whats jargermeista ?

Strangely the taste difference between Jack and coke with ice and without is unreal. So so bad without, so so good with.

You've never heard of Jager!? Fuck, you are young :razz: Next time you're out in a decent bar, ask for a Jager and Red Bull. You won't be disapointed!
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Strangely the taste difference between Jack and coke with ice and without is unreal. So so bad without, so so good with.

You've never heard of Jager!? Fuck, you are young :razz: Next time you're out in a decent bar, ask for a Jager and Red Bull. You won't be disapointed!

Grr everybody on here is always saying how young I am ! I guess being naturally immature for my age probably doesnt help my case ..

jarger ? but what does it taste like ? i thought jarger was a word for like words or something :confused::confused: im confused
    jarger ? but what does it taste like ? i thought jarger was a word for like words or something :confused::confused: im confused

See I was going to try and explain in the last post but I actually have no idea. It's a pretty big drink over here and in the US. It's a spirit but doesn't taste like one. Er fuck actually, I have no idea how to describe it :razz:
    Jager bombs! You drop a shot glass with jager into a glass of red bull, then see it off. Nice drink.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Not really, but I constantly feel spaced out and if I stand up then I get a fucking bad head rush.

i get head zaps the week after a heavy one .. you yawn/stand up and few numerous zaps in your head
    vodka and redbull is THE ULTIMATE DRINK

perfect

You got that right, that's what I always drink when I'm out clubbing, despite it being fucking expensive...and yeah I've had cases of the bright yellow fake shit too.

Fucking Jagerbombs mate, gotta love them.

xjust thinkingx, Jagermeister is a german liquor, comes in a green bottle with a stag on the front. It was all I was drinking in Austria, gets you fucked and actually tastes suprisingly nice.
    When I asked this austrian girl what it tasted like she described it as tasting of cough medicine and that is the best way I can describe it's taste too.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You got that right, that's what I always drink when I'm out clubbing, despite it being fucking expensive...and yeah I've had cases of the bright yellow fake shit too.

Fucking Jagerbombs mate, gotta love them.

xjust thinkingx, Jagermeister is a german liquor, comes in a green bottle with a stag on the front. It was all I was drinking in Austria, gets you fucked and actually tastes suprisingly nice.
    When I asked this austrian girl what it tasted like she described it as tasting of cough medicine and that is the best way I can describe it's taste too.

fair play might have to give this jargen stuff a go tonite !
    z- wrote: »
    the only 'pill' thats been properly trippy is DOB (dimethoxybromoamphetamine .. one of the chemical names i can remember :cool: ) .. which comes as an 'e' (snowball) and after 12 hours will make you wish you had some acid in your pills instead of it

Definately a trippy buzz that lasts well into the next day. Not to be messed about with at all.
    fair play might have to give this jargen stuff a go tonite !

If you go out and ask for a jargen they won't have a clue what you're on about! It's pronounced YAY-GER-MY-STER. ;)