Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Does it ever freak you out...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
That these boards could be found by almost anyone. lol
These boards have come up as search results on google for me so many times, infact that's how I came accross this place in the first place. There's even a wikipedia page with a link to the boards... :nervous:
Imagine if your mates or even family stumbled accross these boards and figured out it was you?
I dunno why but the idea really freaks me out. lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    These boards have come up as search results on google for me so many times, infact that's how I came accross this place in the first place. There's even a wikipedia page with a link to the boards... :nervous:
    Imagine if your mates or even family stumbled accross these boards and figured out it was you?

Changing my personal details as we speak :D
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Changing my personal details as we speak :D

Lol!! I know mate, that's why I got rid of my pic on my profile and shit.
    Lol!! I know mate, that's why I got rid of my pic on my profile and shit.

What are the women going to look at now :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm not really worried about such a thing. Things I say on here might not be things that I've told everybody, but no matter where you say something, there's always a chance that someone will hear that you didn't want to. It's not really any different whether I say it here or behind a phone booth, other than the fact that things stay written here.
    Calvin wrote: »
    What are the women going to look at now :p

Lol I know, I know...feel quite bad really.
    Sorry ladies, but it had to be done...

:razz:
    Lol I know, I know...feel quite bad really.
    Sorry ladies, but it had to be done...

:razz:

:lol: You make me laugh you do.
    Yeah which is why i took my pics, birthday, location fuckin everything off so no one ever ever would know it was me :D

it DOES freak me out ... !!! im starting to regret putting pictures up how do you delete pictures ?!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    it DOES freak me out ... !!! im starting to regret putting pictures up how do you delete pictures ?!
    If you really want to, edit your messages where you posted the pictures and just delete them. I don't think it's worth it, but that's just me.

Lol Lacy went through like every pictures thread ever made deleting all her pics or something. :lol:
    Lol Lacy went through like every pictures thread ever made deleting all her pics or something. :lol:

even though that sounds quite obsessive that is NOT a bad idea
    To be honest i couldnt care less .. doubt my mates would really give a shit .. not like i post anything that interesting anyway :p
    even though that sounds quite obsessive that is NOT a bad idea

Er excuse me that is not obsessive. It's called being thorough ;)

even though that sounds quite obsessive that is NOT a bad idea ..

This sounds really dumb but i always worry about some wacko journalist reading this then getting all our details then selling them in the paper like 'JOSEPHINE BLOGGS FROM BLOGLAND DOES DRUGS AND DRINKS ALONE AND ENJOYS CAUSAL SEX WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PARENTS?' or something but then i know no one is sad enough to do that hopefully ... but it still scares me a little
    Don't care. I don't share any of my innermost shit on here and I don't lie (at least not without making it very obvious that I'm lying), so it doesn't really matter.

This sounds really dumb but i always worry about some wacko journalist reading this then getting all our details then selling them in the paper like 'JOSEPHINE BLOGGS FROM BLOGLAND DOES DRUGS AND DRINKS ALONE AND ENJOYS CAUSAL SEX WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PARENTS?' or something but then i know no one is sad enough to do that hopefully ... but it still scares me a little

If that ever happened to me, I'd personally hunt down the cunt and knock ten tonnes of shit out of him.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Don't care. I don't share any of my innermost shit on here and I don't lie (at least not without making it very obvious that I'm lying), so it doesn't really matter.

It's the fact that what I post is always the truth, that worries me!
    It's the fact that what I post is always the truth, that worries me!

Aaaye but everyone I actually care about in RL already knows the truth :razz:

Besides family, like, but they're too goddamn stupid to use the internet. They still all shout me to bring MS Word up for them when they want to type a letter.
    I thought my family didn't know shit but then my dad called me Lacy :nervous:
    My family call me dick head and that just happens to be my name on another forum. Think it's just coincidence though, like.
    no one calls me just thinking outside of these boards but i am known for my confusion and i do think quite a lot
    no one calls me just thinking outside of these boards but i am known for my confusion and i do think quite a lot

Lol I'd be a bit worried if they did...

"Alright just thinking, you coming out tonight?"

Crazy shit!
    Haha yea tht would be a pretty fucked up nickname

Pill'ed is alright though i know some one called pill'ed but hes a bit of an idiot

Pill'ed is alright though i know some one called pill'ed but hes a bit of an idiot

:eek: There are two of us?!

Lol Well I'm sure some people think I'm an idiot, so.. :razz:
    Na you seem fine ... he is an absolute plonka though hes nice (he bought me drinks :D) but every one calls him pill'ed but hes had like two nights on beanies before ... he is nice just a bit funky
    Na you seem fine ... he is an absolute plonka though hes nice (he bought me drinks :D) but every one calls him pill'ed but hes had like two nights on beanies before ... he is nice just a bit funky

Haha, cheers.
    Yeah I know a few people like that, quality geeza's but complete twats aswell. lol

I got Jim V to do mine ;)
    Yeah a bit. Was tempted to change my name on here to SXE_BITCH or something but then I think my friends have better things to do then spy on me.
    To be honest we always advise people to consider very carefully before putting anything up that will make their use of this service less than confidential. It's also one of the reasons people need a little common sense in meet threads Ed... :p
    Jim V wrote: »
    To be honest we always advise people to consider very carefully before putting anything up that will make their use of this service less than confidential. It's also one of the reasons people need a little common sense in meet threads Ed... :p

:blush: