Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whats in a Pill ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z- wrote: »
    martin .. 10 - 20 sounds pretty normal to me.. i don't take them anywhere near as much as i did a year or two ago, but id still consider between 6 - 10 a decent amount for a proper wipeout .. i wouldn't get a proper buzz out of any less than 2 or 3 and 4 - 6 would just about do me all night

8 sounds like the way to go these days :chin:

:yes: :yes:
    By tripping do you mean seeing shit cos ive had plently of experiences where ive seen stuff on them and I haven’t done anywhere near as much as 18 pills !! a few of my boy mates munch about fifteen pills and after about the seventh I don’t think it really does that much more to them but then I guess it depends on what pill it is and the strength of it. some you can have a fair ammount and the rush is shit others you can have less and get a better night
    I used to do piles of them and just end up utterly munted... I now rarely even do full ones, and once I've done more than about 3-4 if I take any more then don't do anything bar stop me being able to piss, and I just kind of go into a fug.

Pointless.

Doing 15 is just a waste of time, and believe me, I've been there, done that.
    a few of my boy mates munch about fifteen pills and after about the seventh I don’t think it really does that much more to them but then I guess it depends on what pill it is and the strength of it. some you can have a fair ammount and the rush is shit others you can have less and get a better night

Yeah you do kinda stop rushing and getting that feeling of 'ecstasy'.
    But instead you end up hallucinating and going into your own world of fucked up shit. You turn into a complete mess, don't remember what you're doing, where you are or anything. Lol You don't really know what's going on most of the time...

Yes I'm aware it's very dangerous, irresponsible, pointless and whatever....but I still had fucking good times like that and I don't regret taking that many pills. Although I have definately grown up and I wouldn't want to do it again...
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Doing 15 is just a waste of time, and believe me, I've been there, done that.

it is indeed.. doesnt stop ya when its 5am and you're full of them already and still have a pocket full of the things

theres fuck all responsible about taking huge amounts of the things but ill go with pill'ed.. its good fun (well until the next day anyway)
    z- wrote: »
    it is indeed.. doesnt stop ya when its 5am and you're full of them already and still have a pocket full of the things

theres fuck all responsible about taking huge amounts of the things but ill go with pill'ed.. its good fun (well until the next day anyway)

My biggest regrets are when I am still trying to piss at, like, 10pm the following night. Utter agony.
    you should never need more than one 125mg dose a time. I'll argue that with anyone.

Dosing on that kind of scale is sadly far from the norm, I agree with you though, if Shulgin said its the best dose he knows what he's talking about.
    well shulgins mdma must have been a lot better, because i took e's a handful of times before getting any sort of hit off them

even in terms of 'pure' mdma .. an 1/8th of a gram sounds like fuck all.. id be bombing it in 1/4's
    My biggest regrets are when I am still trying to piss at, like, 10pm the following night. Utter agony.

I remember coming back from Amsterdam and I was in agony at the airport. We got a McDonalds (which I couldn't eat anyway) but I drained one of their large Coca Cola's and fucking hell I thought I was going to explode. I was standing at those airport toilets for about 45 mins.

Yeh mate, fucking agony that yak.
    I have about 3 pills on a night out and I hallucinate almost every fuckin time! My best mate is well jealous because she's never had it and we always do the same pills and the same amounts. But I get the tribal patterns and thinkin I know people when I really don't almost every weekend now lol.
    lipsy wrote: »
    I have about 3 pills on a night out and I hallucinate almost every fuckin time! My best mate is well jealous because she's never had it and we always do the same pills and the same amounts. But I get the tribal patterns and thinkin I know people when I really don't almost every weekend now lol.

I don't see things till about 5 pills, but i prefer to just buzz nicely rather than see stuff.

I think i know everybody all the time tho. Either that or I think random strangers are my long lost mates lol.

Ahhh pills.
    Mate when I'm totally off my rocker on loads of beans, I ALWAYS think that there's more people with us. Like when we came out of this rave on Sunday and were strolling around Brighton for a bit at 5am, there were 4 of us but I could like feel the presence of at least another two people and it kept spinning me out when I looked around and couldn't see them, only to remember that there were only 4 of us in the first place.
    Also, does everybody get pretty heavy dizziness the week after a harsh weekend on pills ?
    The only hallucinations I've had on pills is mistaking objects for other things. Not like, a book for a phone, but looking down a road and thinking there's a big tunnel/bridge the way the road and the street lights curve. Hard to describe properly.

Then of course there's the complete random crap people hit out with. Sitting in the toilet in a flat last weekend with some chick, doing lines of MDMA, and she turns to me looking kinda worried "If we're sitting in here, how will we know what time the buses are?"
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Also, does everybody get pretty heavy dizziness the week after a harsh weekend on pills ?

Not really, but I constantly feel spaced out and if I stand up then I get a fucking bad head rush.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Not really, but I constantly feel spaced out and if I stand up then I get a fucking bad head rush.

I still feel like a dodgy black and white tv, that needs a kick for it to to tune/focus properly - and it's Thursday.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Then of course there's the complete random crap people hit out with. Sitting in the toilet in a flat last weekend with some chick, doing lines of MDMA, and she turns to me looking kinda worried "If we're sitting in here, how will we know what time the buses are?"

Ahh man, I love it when that happens.
    For me, that's the fucking CLASSIC thing about being out on pills when people start saying the random shit. Really makes my night. lol
    Ahh man, I love it when that happens.
    For me, that's the fucking CLASSIC thing about being out on pills when people start saying the random shit. Really makes my night. lol

Aye it's brilliant. Especially when after a few seconds you see a look of disgust on their face and they're like "Eh, what the fuck did I just say?"

Also great when someone's in the middle of a conversation and you can see they're struggling with each sentence as they say it, then they kinda break off midway and everyone's staring at the guy. He starts looking about, forgetting he was in the middle of telling a story and wondering why everyone's looking at him.
    The only hallucinations I've had on pills is mistaking objects for other things. Not like, a book for a phone, but looking down a road and thinking there's a big tunnel/bridge the way the road and the street lights curve. Hard to describe properly.

:lol: Hilarious.
    Also great when someone's in the middle of a conversation and you can see they're struggling with each sentence as they say it, then they kinda break off midway and everyone's staring at the guy. He starts looking about, forgetting he was in the middle of telling a story and wondering why everyone's looking at him.

Oh yes, the other classic pill moment! Man the memories are coming back...

I have told countless stories that were never really going anywhere anyway but seemed to go on for ages, only to forget what the fuck I was talking about half way through. Haha, I love it.
    On one of the nights where I was on about 18 pills, my mate rang me up and I was talking to him for a good five minutes...then suddenly I paused, I'd forgotten who I was actually talking to lol, I remember saying...
    "Urm..sorry but who the fuck am I talking to?" :lol:
    I have told countless stories that were never really going anywhere anyway but seemed to go on for ages, only to forget what the fuck I was talking about half way through. Haha, I love it.

Maaan I hate telling stories that don't go anywhere. Everyone's getting really involved in a conversation about something, then you pipe up with some anecdote that, from the tone of your voice, sounds like it's going to be awesome and totally top the last story told. You're sitting there for a good ten minutes, building up and building up, then you realise you don't actually have a point and just kinda go "Yeah so then uh... we went back to this guys flat and I ended up going home later". Everyone looks away in disbelief and the look on their face says "Man, I can't believe I sat and listened to that shit."
    My halluicinations are stuff like rubbish bags outside a kebab shop i thought were huge oriental vases ... led on a bench horizontal and seeing a lampost and some bushes and houses thinking it looked like a huge giant man with a fag in his mouth ... and one time i dont know how but i managed to go to sleep and i kept waking up thinking my boyfriend had gone but he was there and all sorts

oh and the next day after a heavy night i get real scatty and sometimes imagine things like i looked over at the sink and swear it was filled with bubbles then looked back and it was empty (morning after an extremely messy evening)
    and one time i dont know how but i managed to go to sleep and i kept waking up thinking my boyfriend had gone but he was there and all sorts

I never used to but recently I've found it ridiculously easy to fall asleep on pills. Wish there was a way to not without starting buying speed as well.
    I never used to but recently I've found it ridiculously easy to fall asleep on pills. Wish there was a way to not without starting buying speed as well.

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't always fall asleep easily but I sometimes get a bit tired and monged without the energy to dance.
    Unfortunately I fall into the same trap of getting some Speed aswell, which gives you a motherfucker of a comedown for the next like week.

I know what you mean i used to find it really hard id be up all night and most of the time i am but there are times when i find myself going to sleep when all the inital drama rush and shit calm down
    Yeah I know what you mean, I don't always fall asleep easily but I sometimes get a bit tired and monged without the energy to dance.
    Unfortunately I fall into the same trap of getting some Speed aswell, which gives you a motherfucker of a comedown for the next like week.

Yeaaah hence why I don't wanna start on it since I get crazily bad comedowns. I'm usually fine at the club but at a party or whatever after half the time I cba talking and just wanna lie down.

Ever so annoying.
    I know what you mean i used to find it really hard id be up all night and most of the time i am but there are times when i find myself going to sleep when all the inital drama rush and shit calm down

Thing is though, I never used to be like that. I was always one of the last people awake, counting down the hours until the offy opened and we could go buy more beer. Now I'm just like "Aaah fuck it, leave me a pill or two on the desk and wake me up when you have more beer!"
    Pills and vodka redbull - keeps me going all night.
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Pills and vodka redbull - keeps me going all night.

vodka and redbull is THE ULTIMATE DRINK

perfect
    Naaah it's too fucking dodgy. Either you pay about a fiver for a double, or you get the shitty fake Red Bull stuff that tastes horrible and makes your mouth feel fucked, and still end up paying about £4.50.

Would be nice if they told you they didn't have the real stuff before pouring you it, since alot of it's actually undrinkable.